Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

@oldman_Ghost!
@BlackAx410

Israeli guard Yam Madar is expected to be joining the Boston Celtics for the NBA Summer League, per Moshe Barda. He’s now moving to Boston for workouts for the team. Madar, 20, was selected by the Celtics with the 47th overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft.

– via EuroHoops.net

Good looks...I still wonder about his pace at this level. Idk if he could the quickness...about to find out thou.

Good looks...I still wonder about his pace at this level. Idk if he could the quickness...about to find out thou.

I remember saying to you and @BlackAx410 a little while ago that he might get a look to see how he matches up because he has been playing pretty well in his league's.

He worked on his shooting and shot pretty well this season. Of course the level of competition wasn't the greatest but he did improve. I'm very interested to see him play in the Summer league for you guys

@oldman_Ghost!
@BlackAx410

Israeli guard Yam Madar is expected to be joining the Boston Celtics for the NBA Summer League, per Moshe Barda. He’s now moving to Boston for workouts for the team. Madar, 20, was selected by the Celtics with the 47th overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft.

– via EuroHoops.net

After watching the highlights im intrigued, he's a good defender, pushes the pace and is a solid finisher inside. I know the NBA is a different level but if his jumper improves he looks like he can contribute. Ima be watching him Langford and nesmith closely this summer league

Back