Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

He shot great this year from the field, 3, and the line. I read he changed some stuff with his shot that helped him a lot this season.
Him being 6'3 is definitely an advantage as well. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high because Daniel Theis is the only successful overseas player we've had in the past 5 years. But him being 20 with room to improve has me intrigued

do he fit the heat culture with all that crying he been doing the last few years?
He’s def a heat player but Jimmy funny enough actually didn’t fully enjoy playing with Vic that much but I mean it was for a short amount of time so it coulda improved

If he’ll take the serious pay cut and settles for a make good contact then I’ll take him but we can be allocating important money to vic

Yep. Why does me supporting our BLACK GM ruffle so many feathers?
LOL, what does this have to do with the black gm? When u see " Houston made it a priority to add experience and expertise under GM Rafael Stone ", its obvious Chris Wallace was forced on the black gm. Fertitta is running game on u and u are falling for it.

Fertitta will keep doing dumb shit, please dont credit that poor brother with all of it.

LOL, what does this have to do with the black gm? When u see " Houston made it a priority to add experience and expertise under GM Rafael Stone ", its obvious Chris Wallace was forced on the black gm. Fertitta is running game on u and u are falling for it.

Fertitta will keep doing dumb shit, please dont credit that poor brother with all of it.
You’re right. Dumb ol hustle fell for the okie doke again.

Back