Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Well I mean you can keep Hayes at point and just trade down for green and still get another pick or player back

It’s not that bad to do if you’re Detroit imo

Won’t happen though

Detroit needs money

They could parlay the number 1 into a few picks and maybe a player.

If they aren't sold on Cunningham because they believe another guy in the top part of the draft will be better I think that's fine. But if they are trying to move down to draft a player to just fit what they already have on their roster, I think they are crazy. They should take the best player they believe is available in this draft even if they have somebody they feel is good on their roster at that same position.

I hope Detroit doesn't make a bad decision...

Kings forward Marvin Bagley III doesn’t understand why fans got so upset when he liked a tweet saying “we gotta get @MB3FIVE outta Sac” and removed any mention of the Kings from his social media bios. Bagley addressed his latest social media controversy on an episode of the “Halfway Decent Pod,” saying he can do whatever he wants on his personal Twitter profile.

“First of all, it’s my Twitter, bro,” Bagley said. “It’s my Twitter. It has my name on it. I can like whatever I choose and please, and whatever I feel like liking.”

“That just came from frustration,” Bagley said, elaborating on his reasons for liking a tweet that disparaged his team. “I wouldn’t even say frustration, just that built-up fire.
I think I did it after watching Trae Young go for 50 in the playoffs and they’re winning. As a competitor, that just makes me want to get to that and I need to be there. I want to be there bad. I think, doing that, it was just one of those things where the competitor came out in me, like I’ve got to be there. I’ve got to do whatever I’ve got to do to be in this position.

– via Sacramento Bee

I think any team that wants to get John Collins outside of Atlanta in restricted free agency is probably going to have to offer a max to make it a conversation for Atlanta.A lot of teams in restricted free agency have to overpay to make it a tough decision for a team to let a guy walk. Ultimately, I see Collins in Atlanta, whether that’s matching an offer sheet or they get a deal done on their own. You can’t let Collins walk right now if you’re Atlanta the way this season transpired.

– via Michael Scotto @ HoopsHype

Kings forward Marvin Bagley III doesn’t understand why fans got so upset when he liked a tweet saying “we gotta get @MB3FIVE outta Sac” and removed any mention of the Kings from his social media bios. Bagley addressed his latest social media controversy on an episode of the “Halfway Decent Pod,” saying he can do whatever he wants on his personal Twitter profile.

“First of all, it’s my Twitter, bro,” Bagley said. “It’s my Twitter. It has my name on it. I can like whatever I choose and please, and whatever I feel like liking.”
“That just came from frustration,” Bagley said, elaborating on his reasons for liking a tweet that disparaged his team. “I wouldn’t even say frustration, just that built-up fire.
I think I did it after watching Trae Young go for 50 in the playoffs and they’re winning. As a competitor, that just makes me want to get to that and I need to be there. I want to be there bad. I think, doing that, it was just one of those things where the competitor came out in me, like I’ve got to be there. I’ve got to do whatever I’ve got to do to be in this position.

– via Sacramento Bee

What a fucking idiot lol

Back