Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

bruh. They ain’t gon be able to keep all them at the prices they gon be asking for
You owe it to yourself to give yourself the best odds of winning while you have this perceived window

No contract is untradable. Deal with that shit when the time comes

You owe it to yourself to give yourself the best odds of winning while you have this perceived window

No contract is untradable. Deal with that shit when the time comes

Okay.

their tax would be the highest ever.

You can’t keep everybody for this team bruh

Okay.

their tax would be the highest ever.

You can’t keep everybody for this team bruh
Their window is now, that's what you are paying for. You ride it out at least a year or two then blow it up if you not any further along.

He's going to let people walk this off-season thinking Nate just gonna coach them back to an ECF appearance and it don't work like that.

The owner estimated worth is 5 Billion and you in here talking about the luxury tax for a team fresh off an ECF appearance.

This why people make fun of small market teams.

The owner estimated worth is 5 Billion and you in here talking about the luxury tax for a team fresh off an ECF appearance.

This why people make fun of small market teams.

First of all Atlanta ain’t a small market team and that team is not good enough to be back in the ECF.

They have no legit second option just a bunch of 3rd options.

Their window ain’t open yet.

That roster is still behind Philly, Bucks and Nets. They had a good run and it would no be duplicated next year.

First of all Atlanta ain’t a small market team and that team is not good enough to be back in the ECF.

They have no legit second option just a bunch of 3rd options.

Their window ain’t open yet.

That roster is still behind Philly, Bucks and Nets. They had a good run and it would no be duplicated next year.
Atlanta not a small market team? 🤨

Just cause they not in Oklahoma doesn't mean they aren't a small market team but I'll concede that to make my larger point. Do you know they won't duplicate it because I sure as hell don't but they need to at a minimum give themselves a chance. Did they overachieve this year? Absolutely but if you think the players are gonna just be ok with losing in the ECF and don't want at least the chance to run it back then idk what to tell you.

If they blow it up now, there's no telling the next time they'll be in this position.

And if you have a buncha 3rd options as you put it, it makes sense for them try to keep them at their current rate as opposed to possibly overpaying for a true 2nd option as the expense of their current depth.

Atlanta not a small market team? 🤨

Just cause they not in Oklahoma doesn't mean they aren't a small market team but I'll concede that to make my larger point. Do you know they won't duplicate it because I sure as hell don't but they need to at a minimum give themselves a chance. Did they overachieve this year? Absolutely but if you think the players are gonna just be ok with losing in the ECF and don't want at least the chance to run it back then idk what to tell you.

If they blow it up now, there's no telling the next time they'll be in this position.

Yes. They ain’t a small market. They probably are top 5 top 7 at minimum. Are you serious right now?

And again. Collins want the max. Young contract coming up and he’s getting the max and you add everybody else that would be a terrible move to paid everybody.

That’s how you end up with shitty contracts like Adams and shit

And again. Collins want the max. Young contract coming up and he’s getting the max and you add everybody else that would be a terrible move to paid everybody.

That’s how you end up with shitty contracts like Adams and shit
I bet you the Pelicans will be able to move Adams before his deal is over with them.

Why do you keep acting like "bad" contracts don't get moved every off season or even during the season?

I bet you the Pelicans will be able to move Adams before his deal is over with them.

Why do you keep acting like "bad" contracts don't get moved every off season or even during the season?

We need to move now. Who cares about later

And again. The tax on paying everybody in Atlanta for a team that does not have a clear 2nd option is not a smart move. I’m willing to bet that tax would be the most ever if they pay everybody.

The two teams in the finals have two legit go to players.

The teams with legit shot at winning have two players. Unless they trade or somebody becomes that legit second star the team is just a good team.

Collins can’t be your second best player on a championship team

Back