Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

They def need to do that. Great publicity for the nba too. Silver lackin on this issue

It could also potentially be awful publicity with folks bringing Kobe Bryant's Colorado incident and him using anti gay slurs during games back up........

Leave the logo alone or make it a generic logo of no player in particular. In this time and age hitching a whole organization's image to one person is potentially disastrous.. LMAO

It could also potentially be awful publicity with folks bringing Kobe Bryant's Colorado incident and him using anti gay slurs during games back up........

Leave the logo alone or make it a generic logo of no player in particular. In this time and age hitching a whole organization's image to one person is potentially disastrous.. LMAO
Really? We're letting fox news fake outrage dictate shit? Never. I need a much better reason than white tears to NOT make kobe bean the logo bruh

We need to move now. Who cares about later

And again. The tax on paying everybody in Atlanta for a team that does not have a clear 2nd option is not a smart move. I’m willing to bet that tax would be the most ever if they pay everybody.
You are too literal

Basically, they can move the contract at any point of their choosing. I didn't think I had to explicitly state that.

And again, you don't know that just like I don't like that they will however, my point is you pay it now for whoever is eligible and if they bottom out, trade the contracts.

Really? We're letting fox news fake outrage dictate shit? Never. I need a much better reason than white tears to NOT make kobe bean the logo bruh

It will not be just white people that would say something about the subjects I posted. You're a smart individual and you know this but for some reason you're trying to make it that........ SMH

Back