Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

not done yet but Rachel ain’t really say anything wrong

she said it’s in her contract she get to do the the finals, from my understandin, she was a central figure pushing the jump, she put in the work

they could’ve just let them work it together and avoided the conflict smh

just niggas looking for opportunity to play victim and hate

nba countdown is ass. Maria ain’t do anything to take her finals spot and Rachel ain’t shit btw

Agree with everything except that nba countdown is ass

It is.......

And a under 19 foreign prospect thread with info, full game videos, and highlight videos on a few prospects.

LMAO
I'm not trying to be funny but I was talking about guys in this draft upcoming. Is that what that thread is?

I don't usually get invested until they are in the draft. I'm not trying to keep up with class of 2026 in 2021

I'm not trying to be funny but I was talking about guys in this draft upcoming. Is that what that thread is?

I don't usually get invested until they are in the draft. I'm not trying to keep up with class of 2026 in 2021

I am laughing because a lot of folks (including myself in other areas on the site) over look the designated threads for certain items.

we have two threads going right now. @southsil4lil has the NCAA thread with a bunch of info on players getting ready for this upcoming draft.

the U19 foreign basketball prospects thread is dedicated to international players who aren’t draft eligible yet but making a lot of noise in their respective leagues. So we have some guys who might come out next season or the 2023 draft.

I am laughing because a lot of folks (including myself in other areas on the site) over look the designated threads for certain items.

we have two threads going right now. @southsil4lil has the NCAA thread with a bunch of info on players getting ready for this upcoming draft.

the U19 foreign basketball prospects thread is dedicated to international players who aren’t draft eligible yet but making a lot of noise in their respective leagues. So we have some guys who might come out next season or the 2023 draft.
To me, that is part of the "problem" at least for me.

I'm don't watch college hoops at all unless it's LSU and that's still even if I can find the time.

If people talking about prospects in there, I'm not gonna see it.

And I don't follow international ball like that at all.

Now if there was a 2021 nba draft prospect thread, boom

To me, that is part of the "problem" at least for me.

I'm don't watch college hoops at all unless it's LSU and that's still even if I can find the time.

If people talking about prospects in there, I'm not gonna see it.

And I don't follow international ball like that at all.

Now if there was a 2021 nba draft prospect thread, boom

it was a thread. people rarely posted in the thread when it was up.

The NCAA thread kinda turned into the draft thread so I deleted the thread I created because it was no sense in having a thread only 1 or 2 people posted in while another thread with more traffic was posting identical info. Lol

the U19 thread is a bit different because it’s focusing on a very particular subject. It also shows the growth of the players over a bit longer haul if I get info early enough.

it was a thread. people rarely posted in the thread when it was up.

The NCAA thread kinda turned into the draft thread so I deleted the thread I created because it was no sense in having a thread only 1 or 2 people posted in while another thread with more traffic was posting identical info. Lol

the U19 thread is a bit different because it’s focusing on a very particular subject. It also shows the growth of the players over a bit longer haul if I get info early enough.
Stop deleting threads man lol

You never know who will find it and bump it

Back