Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Both. Don’t remember hearing anything about it when the pistons went to the finals in 04 and 05 but whatever
Well yeah him and Ron Mercer got accused of rape by a woman who was dating Antoine Walker at the time I believe. She said it happened at his house.

It’s all in that article Toheeb posted above but long story short:

Chanuncey and Ron said they got consensual head in the car from her.

She said they forced her to do acts she didn’t want to and she blacked out either during or afterwards.

Had a rape kit done and she has injuries to her throat,vagina, and rectum.

Criminal charges were never filed and they settled a civil case out of court.

Well yeah him and Ron Mercer got accused of rape by a woman who was dating Antoine Walker at the time I believe. She said it happened at his house.

It’s all in that article Toheeb posted above but long story short:

Chanuncey and Ron said they got consensual head in the car from her.

She said they forced her to do acts she didn’t want to and she blacked out either during or afterwards.

Had a rape kit done and she has injuries to her throat,vagina, and rectum.

Criminal charges were never filed and they settled a civil case out of court.

yea I skimmed through the article. Not sure them bringing it back up will change anything

My full post was quoted right before your post. I think I explained fully why I said what I said. Which part confused you?
I was speaking in general.

I've seen this a lot recently here and on my TL.

But since we're here. Someone else has already mentioned but players are done with being the bigger person.

Now does he need to respond to "hotboy504" on twitter? Maybe not but I'm not gonna tell that man who he should or shouldn't respond to. He's probably had all this building up for a while. A lot of these former players have talked out both sides of their mouths specifically about him. One min it's "praise" then the next min "he took the easy way out going to GS".

At least he's not using a burner account to do it🤷🏾‍♂️.

But this not my battle. If you think he's being overly sensitive, you're entitled to that perspective.

You don’t react to everything. Some things deserves a response. Some don’t. Lame ass Jackie said believes KD wants to win 3 with the Nets.

it’s letting folks take up space in your mind and it….

You know what. Nevermind

It's not letting folks take up space in your mind in this case, at least not how I view it.

She's supposed to be a highly decorated journalist. She needs to be called out every single time.

If your reputation speaks for itself, you shouldn't have to misrepresent someone's comments for clicks to your article.

My two pennies

It's not letting folks take up space in your mind in this case, at least not how I view it.

She's supposed to be a highly decorated journalist. She needs to be called out every single time.

If your reputation speaks for itself, you shouldn't have to misrepresent someone's comments for clicks to your article.

My two pennies
How you know she's not telling the truth?

Back