Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I’m not even talking about the media. This the same dude that goes back and forth with random folks and had burner accounts to talk shit about players on the low.

@AP2.0 od that ain’t folks taking up room in your mind I don’t know what is.

did she even said she quoted him saying that?
She literally attributed the comment to him

Not at all

But if that's the lens we're going to use to examine this situation then KD should be able to respond to both praise and criticism without being viewed as being sensitive

If his response wasn't full of feelings, I wouldn't have said what I did. But it was, so I did.

Fam we don’t know each other....lol plus at one point weren’t we all random folks ?
any nigga make a comment behind a burner account to talk shit is just a hoe to me. We all built different and I don’t fuck with folks built like that.

Irving always been straightforward with his. I respect and love that. But a nigga hiding behind…..

You got it. No need to comment further.

any nigga make a comment behind a burner account to talk shit is just a hoe to me. We all built different and I don’t fuck with folks built like that.

Irving always been straightforward with his. I respect and love that. But a nigga hiding behind…..

You got it. No need to comment further.
Didn’t KD just get fined for checking some cac on social media?

when u think about that don’t u think the burner account makes sense?

I’m not even talking about the media. This the same dude that goes back and forth with random folks and had burner accounts to talk shit about players on the low.

@AP2.0 od that ain’t folks taking up room in your mind I don’t know what is.

did she even said she quoted him saying that?
Everyone has their limit

People take digs at me all day on this site. Most of the time, I don't acknowledge it but I see it but there are times when I gotta address it just in case niggas get too familiar.

Again, maybe he shouldn't respond to "celticfan4life", but we're in a time and day where niggas pop big shit and hide behind avatars. At some point, even they gotta be called out

If his response wasn't full of feelings, I wouldn't have said what I did. But it was, so I did.
I didn't interpret his comments to be full of feelings and I'm ok with that.

Everyone has their limit

People take digs at me all day on this site. Most of the time, I don't acknowledge it but I see it but there are times when I gotta address it just in case niggas get too familiar.

Again, maybe he shouldn't respond to "celticfan4life", but we're in a time and day where niggas pop big shit and hide behind avatars. At some point, even they gotta be called out

You’re a moderator bruh. It’s not the same.

We done too fam. Back to talking ball.

How Dwayne gonna get on KD using a burner and then get on him for openly going back at ppl?

Lmaoo

I didn’t.

I said if somebody mis-quote you say something.

I also said responding to random folks all over the internet and making burner accounts is folks living in your mind.

Officially done with you on this too.

Back