Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

If it was on the record why would he lie about it

as we know media and sports media has devolved into clout chasing anecdotes and hyperboles

niggas headline chasing instead of reporting facts....

I was speaking in general.

I've seen this a lot recently here and on my TL.

But since we're here. Someone else has already mentioned but players are done with being the bigger person.

Now does he need to respond to "hotboy504" on twitter? Maybe not but I'm not gonna tell that man who he should or shouldn't respond to. He's probably had all this building up for a while. A lot of these former players have talked out both sides of their mouths specifically about him. One min it's "praise" then the next min "he took the easy way out going to GS".

At least he's not using a burner account to do it🤷🏾‍♂️.

But this not my battle. If you think he's being overly sensitive, you're entitled to that perspective.

So you call being objective "talking out both sides of their mouths"? If you praise someone, are you then no longer allowed to critique them without talking out both sides of your mouth?

So you call being objective "talking out both sides of their mouths"? If you praise someone, are you then no longer allowed to critique them without talking out both sides of your mouth?
Not at all

But if that's the lens we're going to use to examine this situation then KD should be able to respond to both praise and criticism without being viewed as being sensitive

It can't be this every time something comes out about him, that excuse wearing thin. Jackie Mac has never had this happen that I know of but within the last 2 weeks KD has had this happen twice
She can simply go to her notes and confirm it

but she won’t cuz it ain’t happen lmao

Doing what, chopping it up on a message board. According to KD everyone lying on him that says something about him, that can't be the case every single time.
Context is everything

If she quotes him then it's understood those were his exact words and she wasn't paraphrasing. If she was paraphrasing then she should've prefaced her comments with something like "I get the feeling/sense that..." Then it comes off as her interpretation of what he meant and not what he said which is why KD is saying "I don't even talk like that"

I’m not even talking about the media. This the same dude that goes back and forth with random folks and had burner accounts to talk shit about players on the low.

@AP2.0 od that ain’t folks taking up room in your mind I don’t know what is.

did she even said she quoted him saying that?

Back