Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

There's a video breaking down how Luka basically Fucks over porzingas offensively i didn't need it to point out what I already knew, but its pretty damning

it also opened up how much I hate luka fan base shit is early 99 Eminem like

Its basically showing how Luka misses kp consistently on open shots/ pick n pops etc to throw up some wild bs

KP ain’t it bruh.

I watched the game. I seen that break down too.

bottom line is KP is not a legit second option

Middleton>>>>>>>>> KP

They hype wore off and he is what he is. A player that can get some big games shooting every few games

but

also one of the WORST defenders and mentally soft and a all round pussy.

Pretty sure the 2016 Olympic team had all black players

Spokespeople for ESPN did not respond to DailyMail.com’s request for comment. A USA Basketball spokesman confirmed that Ayton was not eligible to be considered for the Tokyo Games because he’s a citizen of the Bahamas.

Rose’s assertion that Team USA was scared to field an ‘all-black team’ is not supported by recent history. The fact is that four of the last five US men’s Olympic basketball squads were comprised entirely of African Americans. In fact, Love is Team USA’s only white player to suit up in the Olympics since John Stockton in 1996.

– via Alex Raskin Sports @ Daily Mail

Last edited:
Spokespeople for ESPN did not respond to DailyMail.com’s request for comment. A USA Basketball spokesman confirmed that Ayton was not eligible to be considered for the Tokyo Games because he’s a citizen of the Bahamas.

Rose’s assertion that Team USA was scared to field an ‘all-black team’ is not supported by recent history. The fact is that four of the last five US men’s Olympic basketball squads were comprised entirely of African Americans. In fact, Love is Team USA’s only white player to suit up in the Olympics since John Stockton in 1996.

– via Alex Raskin Sports @ Daily Mail

Love shouldn't be there regardless.

Thursday’s Suns-Clippers NBA Western Conference Finals Game 3 averaged 5.33 million viewers on ESPN, up 10% from Lakers-Nuggets in the “bubble” on TNT last September (4.83M) but down 26% from Warriors-Blazers on ESPN in 2019 (7.25M). The Clippers’ win delivered the largest audience of the conference finals thus far (four telecasts) and ranks fifth for the playoffs (sixth including the Play-in Tournament).

– via Sports Media Watch

I didn't say you did I just referenced the facts and article posted.

But you know that already.

Oh, I know........ BUT will some of the other people who see the info I posted and your response know? LMAO

I will say this about Jalen's comments.

Even if his comments might have some validity to it (I truly don't know and would hope it doesn't) as a analyst/personality on a major network it behooves him to at least come with a bit more information when putting those type of accusations out there. Especially when the facts point out different information than what he stated

He literally shitted on the selection committee and coaching staff of the Olympic team without any (as far as we know, right now) close knowledge of the inner workings. He gave folks with large media influences who are against the NBA, people who might have his same ideology, and his employers more fuel to attack their credibility.

His comments were irresponsible and it has the potential to really cause a serious media circus around the NBA, ESPN, and that Olympic team. Hopefully it doesn't but I've already seen bullshit percolating from his comments.

Last edited:
Back