Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao United niggas still screamin' Fred? The only midfielder worse than him out of the top 6 is Elneny and that's close.

He is as bad a player as is realistically possible at a club like Utd, he offers absolutely nothin' other than energy and there are several players in the league who run more than him and are substantially better

Can't pass, can't dribble, can't really tackle, isn't good positionally, is banter in the final third, is among the most dribbled past players in Europe and is phsycially weak.

That stat about us winnin' with Fred is obviously skewed by the fact that Fred starts most games

I didn't think we'd make top 4 this season so we doin' way better than I thought atm but we haven't played well at any point this season and if Rash and Bruno are quiet, as they have been for the past few games, we're on trouble.

If we make top 4 and win no trophy that'd be more than I expected so I'd give Ole a big SO but it wouldn't be enough

As for Lingard he's one of the few players Ole has let go I think we should be keepin. As a RW he's better than Mata, James and Mason and his movement and ball retention is useful but I'm glad he's gone so he can play and I hope he comes back fully energised

Read the damn response again....lmao....I said if I was gonna support a London team it would be West Ham.....didn't say I was a fan of them....i was asked if i was a chelsea fan......Reading comprehension is fundamental!!!

Whatever, everybody knows most man utd fans live in London anyway, what are you gonna tell me your from manchester now?

You a fraud bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back