Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Speaking of other leagues, @Hundredeyes WTF is wrong with the Eredivisie this season? Every time i watch Vitesse play, i say to myself, "WOW, we are so shit" Yet somehow we are in 3rd place. Is the league shit this season or we have just been lucky?

Some of these people would rather watch snoozefests like United-Liverpool or Arsenal-United
Yeah those big team matches in England has been kinda dull this season. Wolves are looking mediocre this season.....think they'll be struggling to stay in the top flight next season if they don't figure it out.

Can someone explain to me why premier League teams are playing wrestlers theme songs?
It's been that way. With no fans in the stadium, we hear all that pub-drinking music....damn coronation street!!! One stadium was playing some 70s funk tunes after the game.....surprised the shit out of me...and it wasn't a London-based team either.

LOL, Speaking of other leagues, @Hundredeyes WTF is wrong with the Eredivisie this season? Every time i watch Vitesse play, i say to myself, "WOW, we are so shit" Yet somehow we are in 3rd place. Is the league shit this season or we have just been lucky?

combination of both , mostly the first but the German coach y’all got now is big on consolidating games.

basically what happened was that they made a ‘post Rona’ schedule, first half of the season all the big (attendance and fan base wise) clubs didn’t face each other cause when they made the schedule they were under the illusion that we would be playing with full supporter attendance by now.

plus side is that we got all the big clubs battling it out this year which we ehm...well let’s just say I’m happy not many posters follow the eredivisie on this forum so I can take my Ls in peace...

It's been that way. With no fans in the stadium, we hear all that pub-drinking music....damn coronation street!!! One stadium was playing some 70s funk tunes after the game.....surprised the shit out of me...and it wasn't a London-based team either.

lol at PSV we always had Tina Turner on ‘Simply the best’ and Ajax Bob Marley...Everything’s gonna be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back