Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever, everybody knows most man utd fans live in London anyway, what are you gonna tell me your from manchester now?

You a fraud bro.
Dude, who the fuck are you harping on about geography!?! I am not that type of brother- I like the company of women. So you can miss me with that bromance BS, because you don't seem to read very well.......not even from the UK, ya piece of of shit!!!

I hope Messi sues whoever leaked the contract details to hell. They're clearly trying to pin the blame on him for the debt the club has, like we weren't making shit signings throughout the Bartomeu era
Bartomeu was way to damaging to the club his era done way to much damage it will take years to rebuild

Bartomeu was way to damaging to the club his era done way to much damage it will take years to rebuild
Don't understand clubs who give their president, or GM, that much authority over the amount of money they can throw at players. Blame ownership, they should've known better, but they like how the trophies decorate their front office instead.

Don’t want to place any blame on Lampard for CHO playing so little before Tuchel arrived. Recovering from an Achilles injury, so maybe he felt the need to be conservative with CHO.

But if the CHO of the last 2 games is here to stay, the kid is ready to fulfill his potential. Only 20. Glad Tuchel has favored him over Pulisic so far.

Don’t want to place any blame on Lampard for CHO playing so little before Tuchel arrived. Recovering from an Achilles injury, so maybe he felt the need to be conservative with CHO.

But if the CHO of the last 2 games is here to stay, the kid is ready to fulfill his potential. Only 20. Glad Tuchel has favored him over Pulisic so far.
giphy.gif

wipe that mans nut off your face bro.

Dude, who the fuck are you harping on about geography!?! I am not that type of brother- I like the company of women. So you can miss me with that bromance BS, because you don't seem to read very well.......not even from the UK, ya piece of of shit!!!

Yo are you sure you are not the other poster that didn't want to claim man utd, retro something?
Where you from Canada, Ajax? Brampton? Surely you're not over here stateside.

I like the idea of pulisic playing behind the strikers rather than a wing back role. There a lot of options in this team now because there's not one set formation lol

Yo are you sure you are not the other poster that didn't want to claim man utd, retro something?
Where you from Canada, Ajax? Brampton? Surely you're not over here stateside.
Ajax and Brampton you stated....lol.....not a statesman, nor retro something.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back