Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah.....he misses tackles too many times, and his passing accuracy is horrible for a DM on a top flight team. McTominay is better, by far.....plus the giveaways have cost the team a few times this season.

Utd win more games with Fred starting than without him.

It’s easily Fred > McSauce.

The team can function with Fred by himself but can’t function when it’s just McSauce.

Have to play McSauce with Fred or Matic.

You can play Fred, Pogba and Bruno. You cannot play McSauce, Pogba Bruno.

Simples.

The team can function with Fred by himself but can’t function when it’s just McSauce.

Simples.
Please show me proof of this, with attachments showing the quality of games he didn't start or didn't play. Been following Man Utd since Cantona, and never cease to amaze me of the level of idiocy this team's fans come up with......especially when it comes to supporting bullshit players like Fred....glad they loaned Lingard to West Ham- about time he gets to play!!!

Please show me proof of this, with attachments showing the quality of games he didn't start or didn't play. Been following Man Utd since Cantona, and never cease to amaze me of the level of idiocy this team's fans come up with......especially when it comes to supporting bullshit players like Fred....glad they loaned Lingard to West Ham- about time he gets to play!!!

I’ll agree Fred needs work. But I feel he offers more options should we need to however they both are better playing together so the argument is pointless imo...

Edit: you ain’t posted here long enough to ask me for MF receipts!

FOH!!

I’ll agree Fred needs work. But I feel he offers more options should we need to however they both are better playing together so the argument is pointless imo...

Edit: you ain’t posted here long here enough to ask me for MF receipts!

FOH!!

That's why they place McGuire behind the SOB with Luke Shaw

Edit: you ain’t posted here long enough to ask me for MF receipts!

FOH!!

Proved my point....if you're gonna say shit, back it up, otherwise, shut the fuck up and keep supporting Ole and his indecisive starting lineup each match. "Talking about I haven't been here long enough, like it's a fucking fraternity!!!" LMAO....Fred sucks, that's that!!!

That's why they place McGuire behind the SOB with Luke Shaw

Proved my point....if you're gonna say shit, back it up, otherwise, shut the fuck up and keep supporting Ole and his indecisive starting lineup each match. "Talking about I haven't been here long enough, like it's a fucking fraternity!!!" LMAO....Fred sucks, that's that!!!
Dude, @CeLLar-DooR is the only other "rational" Man Utd fan on here. The rest are CRAZY. They ran the poor guy off.

Rashford's final pass is so fckn annoying...
Idk if they can teach decision making but him and dan james need the school and a tutor preferably ol boy from dodgeball
tenor.gif

Why do I still see Fred in the starting XI is beyond me.....dude is just a loose-running trash midfielder.
I likes freds hustle but this guy will take the ball and comfortably pass it to his opponents at least several times a game, I mean like roll it to there feet.
Idk how u consistently pass to the opps but he does it.
And he's scared af to shoot.

Idk if they can teach decision making but him and dan james need the school and a tutor preferably ol boy from dodgeball
tenor.gif

I likes freds hustle but this guy will take the ball and comfortably pass it to his opponents at least several times a game, I mean like roll it to there feet.
Idk how u consistently pass to the opps but he does it.
And he's scared af to shoot.
Rashford's first touch is just as cruddy as Martial over dribbling the ball. I can't give Fred a pass, because he's been on the squad for some time and I have come to the point that he will never get better......hate that look when he makes an errant pass and has that dumb look why nobody was there!?!

Simples.
Nah Them winning games has nothing to do w Fred s contribution lol fam is always making simple mistakes that can be disastrous...

So you was full of shit about supporting west ham then. I knew it.
You man UTD fans are frauds bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back