Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred is the best DM we have and it isnt even close. He's an easy target for lazy anysts because of how shit he was when he first came, but for the nost part hebeen solid this season
Nah.....he misses tackles too many times, and his passing accuracy is horrible for a DM on a top flight team. McTominay is better, by far.....plus the giveaways have cost the team a few times this season.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Nah.....he misses tackles too many times, and his passing accuracy is horrible for a DM on a top flight team. McTominay is better, by far.....plus the giveaways have cost the team a few times this season.
McTominay the definition of average, but you got it. If you've watched United a lot and you come to the conclusion that McTominay is better than Fred I don't know what to tell ya

McTominay the definition of average, but you got it. If you've watched United a lot and you come to the conclusion that McTominay is better than Fred I don't know what to tell ya
You don't need to tell me jack shit.....I've watch plenty Man Utd this season to tell you that Ole has claimed McTominay his top player last season, with some positive comments on Fred- which I believe he was drunk when he made those assertions. Anyways, you can keep your adoration for Fred, because I have a few people I know who says he's not that bad, to realize that they have an average IQ on the game of Association Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back