Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gimmick continues.
As long as ole boy plays “pretty” football once in a blue moon , there will be articles about him wanting to leave.

United however lmaooo we are awful. Can't defend, can't really attack. Can't control the ball. Can't deal with pace, can't deal with a low block, can't deal with a press, can't deal with long balls.

All teams have star players but our reliance on Rashford and Bruno to even look a top half side is awful.

Van de Beek was never ever ever gonna be a good signin'.

Telles has looked mediocre. Likes to spam crosses from deep. Not feelin' that at all but I do like Cavani.
Too bad Ole seems to think Martial is worth his time. I beg drop this nig.

Hopefully Ole doesn't get sacked til near summer coz I really want Brendan and he won't leave mid season

It's almost a year since Bruno signed

Suffice to say, Ole would have already been out of a job a long time by now if it wasn't for him!

Pogba and his agent can kick rocks

He's been nothing but disruptive since day 1 at United.
Now some criticism towards him has been pure hateration, tinged racism and downright unfair...
But the one narrative he could control was being the best team player possible and not fanning transfer speculation all the time.

Seriously how is your agent saying this a day before a big champions league game against Leipzig and the Manchester Derby on the weekend?! That's some selfish sucker shit!

Why don't you see other agents talk like this fucking guy? I respect what he does for his clients in terms of getting them great fucking deals but his commentary on football is not necessary.

Went to the sports pages and it's this story everywhere. The Daily Mail got 5 stories on the same subject! Not one of them about how good/bad Pogba is as a player.

The problem with him blaming Ole for Pogba's performances is Bruno. The mentality between the two players is clear to see.

I've defended Pogba on here for 4 years and I feel shame. I know Pogba has a great player in him but Bruno, at half the price made more of an impact in a year than Pogba has in 4 years and that's just a fact I can't deny. I've always said if Pogba doesn't want to be here he can go. If it wasn't for covid he would have been gone in the summer. Lets face it, that's why we bought VDB!

I don't care if Raiolo has all the best players in the world on his books, I don't want my club to deal with this agent ever again.

I'm intrigued to see if Ole plays him tonight because the fans know he's bent over backwards to defend Pogba in the media and its so disrespectful that he doesn't tell his agent to just shut the fuck up and go get him a new deal elsewhere.

Last I heard the teams he wants to go to were talking about Bruno rather than Pogba.

Bruno don't go on international breaks and twerk for other clubs. He does all his talking on the pitch and that's why other clubs are talking about him.

tenor-4.gif

That penalty decision for Southampton against Brighton last night was a joke... It was a freekick and not was definitely not a clear and obvious error, therefore should not have gone to VAR and been overturned smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back