Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you see other agents talk like this fucking guy? I respect what he does for his clients in terms of getting them great fucking deals but his commentary on football is not necessary.

Went to the sports pages and it's this story everywhere. The Daily Mail got 5 stories on the same subject! Not one of them about how good/bad Pogba is as a player.

The problem with him blaming Ole for Pogba's performances is Bruno. The mentality between the two players is clear to see.

I've defended Pogba on here for 4 years and I feel shame. I know Pogba has a great player in him but Bruno, at half the price made more of an impact in a year than Pogba has in 4 years and that's just a fact I can't deny. I've always said if Pogba doesn't want to be here he can go. If it wasn't for covid he would have been gone in the summer. Lets face it, that's why we bought VDB!

I don't care if Raiolo has all the best players in the world on his books, I don't want my club to deal with this agent ever again.

I'm intrigued to see if Ole plays him tonight because the fans know he's bent over backwards to defend Pogba in the media and its so disrespectful that he doesn't tell his agent to just shut the fuck up and go get him a new deal elsewhere.

Last I heard the teams he wants to go to were talking about Bruno rather than Pogba.

Bruno don't go on international breaks and twerk for other clubs. He does all his talking on the pitch and that's why other clubs are talking about him.

View attachment 415186

Oh sh!t, man has finally folded... 2020 is officially broke!!!

For real though I REALLY cant stand Raiola, hes just a fckn leach, like one of those oldskool shady record execs that acts as your best friend whilst you up or there is something in it for HIM...

I dont like Simon Jordan but thought he pretty much took it to Raiola in these two interviews, especially the recent one where Raiola hangs up (about zlatan):

Yea I heard those but I hate Simon Jordan. He is the type that would say Trump won the election when he clearly didn’t.

What he said yesterday about UK not having institutional racism was probably the last time I listen to what he’s got to say.

Yea I heard those but I hate Simon Jordan. He is the type that would say Trump won the election when he clearly didn’t.

What he said yesterday about UK not having institutional racism was probably the last time I listen to what he’s got to say.

I cant stand him either, hes absolute prick (so is Jim White these days) whose job is to created clickbait and arguments... Ive not listened to TalkSport in ages since Im now mostly working at home... If I do drive anywhere I catch up on Podcasts...

Talking of Podcasts @boxing fans the latest Tris Dixon 'Boxing Life Stories' with George Groove is sensational... @dasmooth1

Edit: Tris now uploads his podcasts to YouTube

I cant stand him either, hes absolute prick (so is Jim White these days) whose job is to created clickbait and arguments... Ive not listened to TalkSport in ages since Im now mostly working at home... If I do drive anywhere I catch up on Podcasts...

Talking of Podcasts @boxing fans the latest Tris Dixon 'Boxing Life Stories' with George Groove is sensational... @dasmooth1

Edit: Tris now uploads his podcasts to YouTube

Nice I'll defo give a listen. George Groves a Hammersmith boy like me

Nice I'll defo give a listen. George Groves a Hammersmith boy like me

The whole Podcast is incredible man, Ive been listening to it since it first started... Some of the best episodes are people Ive not heard of or would not have typically been bothered to listen to... The first couple episodes arnt the best audio but as its gone on and got bigger the sounds quality has got on point... He gets the best out of the most cagey people as he knows the sport inside out... Even people like Nigel Benn who you think you know everything about drop mad gems about his personal life...

Check his book out 'The Road To Nowhere', its a mental read... When he was younger and before he became the head of Boxing News he went on a (pre social media) American 'road trip' with a view of interviewing fighters from the past... He also trained at the Catskills and other gyms, but he was broke, had nowhere to live so he slept in gyms, park benches and couches of people like Matthew Saad Muhammad who he built relationships with... Some real tragic stories but also some uplifting ones too...

The whole Podcast is incredible man, Ive been listening to it since it first started... Some of the best episodes are people Ive not heard of or would not have typically been bothered to listen to... The first couple episodes arnt the best audio but as its gone on and got bigger the sounds quality has got on point... He gets the best out of the most cagey people as he knows the sport inside out... Even people like Nigel Benn who you think you know everything about drop mad gems about his personal life...

Check his book out 'The Road To Nowhere', its a mental read... When he was younger and before he became the head of Boxing News he went on a (pre social media) American 'road trip' with a view of interviewing fighters from the past... He also trained at the Catskills and other gyms, but he was broke, had nowhere to live so he slept in gyms, park benches and couches of people like Matthew Saad Muhammad who he built relationships with... Some real tragic stories but also some uplifting ones too...

Nice there are a lot of good podcasts it's hard to find the time. I listen to Bunce and Costello but i know Tris Dixon knows his shit so i'll defo give this a listen

Nice there are a lot of good podcasts it's hard to find the time. I listen to Bunce and Costello but i know Tris Dixon knows his shit so i'll defo give this a listen

Bunce and Costello's podcast is wicked too...

I know what you mean, since I do alot less commuting now and fallen behind on the pod's... I used to take the long way to and throw work etc just to listen to them lol Bunce and Barry Jones had a great pod a few years back before Buncey linked up with Costello...

Bunce and Costello's podcast is wicked too...

I know what you mean, since I do alot less commuting now and fallen behind on the pod's... I used to take the long way to and throw work etc just to listen to them lol Bunce and Barry Jones had a great pod a few years back before Buncey linked up with Costello...
Yea boxing always lends itself to the best stories because most of the people involved had a harder come up than other athletes. I usually listen to Hotboxin With Mike Tyson as well. Mike is a madman but full of wisdom now lol

Yea boxing always lends itself to the best stories because most of the people involved had a harder come up than other athletes. I usually listen to Hotboxin With Mike Tyson as well. Mike is a madman but full of wisdom now lol

I love watching Mike's podcast, he really does have so much wisdom, I love when he goes off on his history lectures haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back