Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll say as of right now, he’s channeling a young clearance seedorf. Kaka game is basically offensive.

Seedorf in his days can get out of traffic, find his teammates with ease, skills galore of course, was a solid defensive player, a solid offensive player, and most important, not selfish

Yup I can see that too. Eze has definitely stepped up defensively this season compared to his QPR days, but then I suppose you have to in a Hodgson set-up

kk-seedorf-103757kaka7.jpg

I’ll say as of right now, he’s channeling a young clearance seedorf. Kaka game is basically offensive.

Seedorf in his days can get out of traffic, find his teammates with ease, skills galore of course, was a solid defensive player, a solid offensive player, and most important, not selfish
I like Eze n I've been following him for a while now but I don't see the any similarities between him n Seedorf other than being black n having dreads lmao. His technique is far more similar with "Robert Prosinecki", one of my all time fav. Dude was just sick wit! Those feints n dummy moves ?

I like Eze n I've been following him for a while now but I don't see the any similarities between him n Seedorf other than being black n having dreads lmao. His technique is far more similar with "Robert Prosinecki", one of my all time fav. Dude was just sick wit! Those feints n dummy moves ?

oh shiiiit. hes the one that scored the lob free kick goal against jamaica in 1998 wc. one of the few to play for both barcelona and real madrid.

well damn, Croatia definitely have great footballers to choose as goats. up there with the best of them.
good comparison. I saw a lot of Rivaldo game in Robert Prosinecki to

Mario Balotelli is set to join Serie B club Monza on Monday, subject to the striker passing a medical.

Balotelli is a free agent after leaving Brescia at the end of last season. The 30-year-old is expected to sign with the club co-owned by former AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi and ex-sporting director Adriano Galliani until to the end of this campaign.

"I told him this is truly his last chance," Galliani told reporters at the weekend. "I love him but Mario should've done so much more. He's shown amazing quality. I don't see why he can't still go forward, he's only 30."

Chelsea look a great team this season but imo that was always gonna happen. Each of the signings made sense except maaaaybe Havertz.

Niggas were hypin' against Lampard so much brudda didn't have any of his defensive signings early on obvi the same issues from last season would continue. Soon as they came in boom defence way better, as you'd expect.

Spurs look great too. This anti football stuff is a lil hateration imo especially comin' from Utd fans, like say all of Ole's greatest matches haven't been defensive.

They can score when they want and if they do before you that's pretty much the game. Arsenal lucky Ndombele was ill.

60m spent and Bale not even contributin' yet. Lookin' great for them

United however lmaooo we are awful. Can't defend, can't really attack. Can't control the ball. Can't deal with pace, can't deal with a low block, can't deal with a press, can't deal with long balls.

All teams have star players but our reliance on Rashford and Bruno to even look a top half side is awful.

Van de Beek was never ever ever gonna be a good signin'.

Telles has looked mediocre. Likes to spam crosses from deep. Not feelin' that at all but I do like Cavani.
Too bad Ole seems to think Martial is worth his time. I beg drop this nig.

Hopefully Ole doesn't get sacked til near summer coz I really want Brendan and he won't leave mid season

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back