Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone checking the smallaxe films ?

Ive seen the commercials the past few weeks n was about to check one out a few hours ago but got caught up in a crazy Belgian show called Blackout. Saw the series finale of 'De vliegende Hollander' which was a masterful series but I know the Dutch language makes those shows unappealing to non speakers lol.

Caught a bit of 'World on fire' but I can't end a Sunday with some depressing as shit lol.

Yall UK heads know if Luther n Sherlock are ever coming back?

Normal spurs style of play??? The spurs we grew up with have NO STYLE of play. What players has Jose Managed that were suppressed?

Spursy is a word for a reason Poch few years of spurs wasn't enough to imprint a style or legacy.

A big part of arsenal problems is they have a team that is designed to play passing and move football Emery and Arteta do not support that style so Wenger legacy is still there imprinted.

Jose At Chelsea (04-05) Created a 10-year legacy every manager that came in after him played the system and the ones who tried to change it (AVB, Scolari) were sacked because the players were not made for the style. Sarri and Lampard are the first Chelsea managers with a clean sheet.

I will argue that Ferguson Legacy at united is dead weight and the fans cant let go of the nostalgia but that's just my opinion.

So if we are tackling about punditry their job is to analysis the game where it was won and lost inserting their opinion on why a player isn't getting into a winning team is irrelevant. we ain't asking why Keita ain't getting regular games for Liverpool

Bro what are you talking about Tottenham has and always been a club with free flow football with flair players. Gazza Ginola hoddle Ossie Bale.

I don’t know how old you but @Blue_London Arsenal prior to wenger was the most boring club on the planet that won shit. Boring Boring Arsenal, and 1 nil to the Arsenal were the chants. I can still name the defense to this day how much the team was built on defense and being boring- seaman Dixon keown adams winterburn.

Chelsea doesn’t have no damn legacy of a playing style, Spurs are nowhere near a boring team.

What boring team beats teams 6-1 for fun?

Ive seen the commercials the past few weeks n was about to check one out a few hours ago but got caught up in a crazy Belgian show called Blackout. Saw the series finale of 'De vliegende Hollander' which was a masterful series but I know the Dutch language makes those shows unappealing to non speakers lol.

Caught a bit of 'World on fire' but I can't end a Sunday with some depressing as shit lol.

Yall UK heads know if Luther n Sherlock are ever coming back?
Luther is done I think they want to do a movie.

Lol I will check it out I just watched a German series that you need a PhD for so watching a Dutch series won't be so bad

Bro what are you talking about Tottenham has and always been a club with free flow football with flair players. Gazza Ginola hoddle Ossie Bale.

I don’t know how old you but @Blue_London Arsenal prior to wenger was the most boring club on the planet that won shit. Boring Boring Arsenal, and 1 nil to the Arsenal were the chants. I can still name the defense to this day how much the team was built on defense and being boring- seaman Dixon keown adams winterburn.

Chelsea doesn’t have no damn legacy of a playing style, Spurs are nowhere near a boring team.

What boring team beats teams 6-1 for fun?
In my life time spurs free flowing was Bournemouth ESq lead to nothing I'm 28 I have only seen spurs beat Chelsea about 5 times in my life sooo I think you can understand if I think your so called free flowing was just kicking a ball without an objective.

How far are people willing to go back regarding arsenal 1 0 to the arsenal is LONG dead everything has a statute of limitations. What's next red star Belgrade is still a big club because they won the champions League

I won't entertain your last point.

In my life time spurs free flowing was Bournemouth ESq lead to nothing I'm 28 I have only seen spurs beat Chelsea about 5 times in my life sooo I think you can understand if I think your so called free flowing was just kicking a ball without an objective.

How far are people willing to go back regarding arsenal 1 0 to the arsenal is LONG dead everything has a statute of limitations. What's next red star Belgrade is still a big club because they won the champions League

I won't entertain your last point.

Im talking about a legacy of a style of football, whether we win trophies or beat Chelsea is a different story, just like Barca or Ajax was known for playing a certain way, so was/is Spurs.

statute of limitations? This is why they shouldn’t give clubs with no history money.

So when Chelsea was winning fa cup and cup winner cup in ‘98 with Dennis wise Zola and Mark Hughes up front that shit don’t count because it’s past statute of limitations?

It’s not part of Chelsea’s legacy? Make it make sense. You were alive to see that and I ain’t that much older than you anyway we both same generation.

I know for a fact any football fan would accept for a few seasons or season, of their team playing like Greece in 2004 euros, if it meant they would win trophies.

If you guys want to have a solid 20 mins comedy show then I got u:

Arsenal/Troopz "the rant"

VERSUZ

Spurs/Expressions "the monologue"

Too many quotables from Expressions!
He called Robbie from AFTV "Swole Campbell" lol

i was just looking at both back to back.

Troopz hit 100mph faster than a speeding bullet.

If you guys want to have a solid 20 mins comedy show then I got u:

Arsenal/Troopz "the rant"

VERSUZ

Spurs/Expressions "the monologue"

Too many quotables from Expressions!
He called Robbie from AFTV "Swole Campbell" lol

Nigga called Bellerin Crack Grealish lmao

I heard Arteta was trying to pushing Partey back into the field after her was already injured. Arsenal might have a hard time making top10 if shit like this keeps happening.

Im talking about a legacy of a style of football, whether we win trophies or beat Chelsea is a different story, just like Barca or Ajax was known for playing a certain way, so was/is Spurs.

statute of limitations? This is why they shouldn’t give clubs with no history money.

So when Chelsea was winning fa cup and cup winner cup in ‘98 with Dennis wise Zola and Mark Hughes up front that shit don’t count because it’s past statute of limitations?

It’s not part of Chelsea’s legacy? Make it make sense. You were alive to see that and I ain’t that much older than you anyway we both same generation.

I know for a fact any football fan would accept for a few seasons or season, of their team playing like Greece in 2004 euros, if it meant they would win trophies.
I love this big club argument Chelsea can't be considered a big club but because Nottingham forest won 2 champions League before we were born they are a big club but then no one will call redstar a big club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back