Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Frank is doing at Chelsea is great to watch. And big respect for getting a draw last week and creating way more decent chances against the low block than Arsenal could manage.

Nah. What Liverpool did last year was great to watch. What Pep did two years prior spoiled me. And yes it was winning the title the same way SAF used to...

You can’t tell me Jose ball is more enjoyable to watch than Klopp or Pep, Barca of old and Utd of Old.

You’ll label things like a bourgeois chick putting her make up on to look good. I don’t give a damn about winning things “pretty”.

Who real man does that???

No wonder this era of footballers is getting soft.

You’ll label things like a bourgeois chick putting her make up on to look good. I don’t give a damn about winning things “pretty”.

Who real man does that???

No wonder this era of footballers is getting soft.

Eventually it does matter. It'll take longer for totty cause... have they ever won sum'n before?

Big teams like Barca, Madrid, Bayern, United, Citeh, Chelsea... eventually upper management will want the style to match the product.

For me, I'm ok with anything that gets the confetti to show

Eventually it does matter. It'll take longer for totty cause... have they ever won sum'n before?

Big teams like Barca, Madrid, Bayern, United, Citeh, Chelsea... eventually upper management will want the style to match the product.

And eventually, they all get smack playing the said pretty football you English folks praising.

I’ll take balance over that pretty ? shit to the grave.

And to be clear, Ferguson football is 90 % crossing. It’s not like they use to tiki taki there way to scoring goals

And eventually, they all get smack playing the said pretty football you English folks praising.

And to be clear, Ferguson football is 90 % crossing. It’s not like they use to tiki taki there way to scoring goals

Hence the history in wingers. It was still fast attacking football.

I just watched a whole second half of Spurs camped around the 18 yard box holding on to a lead. I saw Leno playing on the halfway line.

It’s ok, I like man that’s into boring...I been taking dem man gal since 19 o long...us man need you niggas around ?

Sarri brought that Tiki Taka shit to Chelsea and i wanted to strangle him half of the time, lol. I did not find that shit "Pretty" at all.

And correct me if I’m wrong but wasnt you man calling Arteta Pulis Jr for employing similar tactics??

What’s going on?

Hence the history in wingers. It was still fast attacking football.

I just watched a whole second half of Spurs camped around the 18 yard box holding on to a lead. I saw Leno playing on the halfway line.

It’s ok, I like man that’s into boring...I been taking dem man gal since 19 o long...us man need you niggas around ?

Stop it OG. You’re a great Papa to the future generations in your home. You stop smashing dem Pakistani & Bangladesh gyal cheeks over a decade ago mayne.

Aye, the game was over at half time.

Spurs had no need to add more beating to them, like they did at MANCHESTER UNITED. They scored, what can the other team do??? Exactly.

Reserve that energy, beware of getting injured, an on to the next one.

And that shit was pretty... Fast, dynamic football.

DeBruyne or trent gets a lot of assists from crossing, no one calls that ugly.

If I'm a totty fan I'm loving every minute of it.

Man once told me the Cl final Utd vs Chelsea was boring... hahaha.

NO way... goals, penalties, a slip and fall, crying and then confetti

Stop it OG. You’re a great Papa to the future generations in your home. You stop smashing dem Pakistani & Bangladesh gyal cheeks over a decade ago mayne.

Aye, the game was over at half time.

Spurs had no need to add more beating to them, like they did at MANCHESTER UNITED. They scored, what can the other team do??? Exactly.

Reserve that energy, beware of getting injured, an on to the next one.

Even tho the game was tilted after Martial sending off. Spurs 6:1 murderation of Utd was impressive to watch.

It hurt like hell...but that was better than today..they destroyed us in a way a title winning team is capable of...

Jose should give us more of that.

Even tho the game was tilted after Martial sending off. Spurs 6:1 murderation of Utd was impressive to watch.

It hurt like hell...but that was better than today..they destroyed us in a way a title winning team is capable of...

Jose should give us more of that.

It is chess, not checkers. If you’re a big boss, you don’t have to use all the shells in your gun to show dominance.

It’s like having an annoying barking dog, they may be loud as fuck but they can’t prove a damn thing.

They drowning already, why drown em again?

And that 6.1 game was Aite at best because it was over after 30 mins.

Tot best game this season was there come back win against West brom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back