Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skysports are really really angry

They just disagree with you.

Facts are facts. Spurs are top of the league.

But when you see other brands of football being utilised and successful, Jose ball isn’t attractive to watch.

There is no rules to this shit but I have to agree with Souness. This is the easiest way to setup. It’s not genius. But it gets the job done.

They just disagree with you.

Facts are facts. Spurs are top of the league.

But when you see other brands of football being utilised and successful, Jose ball isn’t attractive to watch.

There is no rules to this shit but I have to agree with Souness. This is the easiest way to setup. It’s not genius. But it gets the job done.
Why is the question about bale coming up when a team is winning?

The ozil question appears because arsenal are not winning Bale Question came up at Madrid because they were struggling.

Mentioning Bale not coming on means nothing to a winning side.

We always hear its the easiest way to set up but how successful is this method of play worldwide? How successful have Atletico Madrid been with this Easy way to set up?

I can only name 2 teams that stopped The best team of our lifetime with that style of Play Chelsea and Inter Everyone else tried but its the easiest way to play

The ozil question appears because arsenal are not winning Bale Question came up at Madrid because they were struggling.

We always hear its the easiest way to set up but how successful is this method of play worldwide? How successful have Atletico Madrid been with this Easy way to set up?

They all some sour beta males with a platform
disparaged a ?. They want a reaction, and of course, praying for his downfall. Just like those delusional Man U fans that are a living truth of a spineless creator.

Edit: Jose is a better coach then they are. He was also a better Pundit they can ever be.

Giving the benefit is against there belief, just like Trump.

When Sounness aka Sourness goes in on Paul Pogba performance, haircut, life, mans be silent like church mouse.

Imma head out....

Bale shit is just opinions. To me Bale looks happy.

I would say it’s not that successful is because you have to suppress certain players natural game in order for it to work. With a coach like Jose the Spurs players are buying into because they got no trophies.

But it’s not Spurs natural style of play the same way it isn’t at Utd. The difference is our trophy cabinet is full so we can afford to move on to something (not saying Ole is it) that suits the club ethos, culture etc...

“Attack, attack, attack”

When Sounness aka Sourness goes in on Paul Pogba performance, haircut, life, mans be silent like church mouse.

Imma head out....

Get a grip bro, all he was saying is the football is not enjoyable to watch. I agree with that.

Doesn’t mean it won’t work cause it clearly is.

Football is opinions. Opinions are like arseholes...everyone has one.

I would say it’s not that successful is because you have to suppress certain players natural game in order for it to work. With a coach like Jose the Spurs players are buying into because they got no trophies.

But it’s not Spurs natural style of play the same way it isn’t at Utd. The difference is our trophy cabinet is full so we can afford to move on to something (not saying Ole is it) that suits the club ethos, culture etc...

“Attack, attack, attack”

And just to add. Ole has been accused of setting up to defensively with McFred in front of the back four on multiple occasions.

I’m not trying be bias.

“Attack, attack, attack”
Normal spurs style of play??? The spurs we grew up with have NO STYLE of play. What players has Jose Managed that were suppressed?

Spursy is a word for a reason Poch few years of spurs wasn't enough to imprint a style or legacy.

A big part of arsenal problems is they have a team that is designed to play passing and move football Emery and Arteta do not support that style so Wenger legacy is still there imprinted.

Jose At Chelsea (04-05) Created a 10-year legacy every manager that came in after him played the system and the ones who tried to change it (AVB, Scolari) were sacked because the players were not made for the style. Sarri and Lampard are the first Chelsea managers with a clean sheet.

I will argue that Ferguson Legacy at united is dead weight and the fans cant let go of the nostalgia but that's just my opinion.

So if we are tackling about punditry their job is to analysis the game where it was won and lost inserting their opinion on why a player isn't getting into a winning team is irrelevant. we ain't asking why Keita ain't getting regular games for Liverpool

And just to add. Ole has been accused of setting up to defensively with McFred in front of the back four on multiple occasions.

I’m not trying be bias.
Nah not saying your biased regarding this I'm just saying the pundits use of discussion there was irrelevant and is just negative

Get a grip bro, all he was saying is the football is not enjoyable to watch. I agree with that.

Doesn’t mean it won’t work cause it clearly is.

Football is opinions. Opinions are like arseholes...everyone has one.

Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan, Chelsea, Man U benefited from his game book.

Alex Ferguson really spoil y’all. Coached over 30 years and only have 2 champs medal to show for that.

Normal spurs style of play??? The spurs we grew up with have NO STYLE of play. What players has Jose Managed that were suppressed?

Spursy is a word for a reason Poch few years of spurs wasn't enough to imprint a style or legacy.

A big part of arsenal problems is they have a team that is designed to play passing and move football Emery and Arteta do not support that style so Wenger legacy is still there imprinted.

Jose At Chelsea (04-05) Created a 10-year legacy every manager that came in after him played the system and the ones who tried to change it (AVB, Scolari) were sacked because the players were not made for the style. Sarri and Lampard are the first Chelsea managers with a clean sheet.

I will argue that Ferguson Legacy at united is dead weight and the fans cant let go of the nostalgia but that's just my opinion.

So if we are tackling about punditry their job is to analysis the game where it was won and lost inserting their opinion on why a player isn't getting into a winning team is irrelevant. we ain't asking why Keita ain't getting regular games for Liverpool

Im not sure how old you are bro but Before Poch Spurs have always had a an attacking ethos...

If you wanna talk about Utd go and check the Busby babes and the style we played going back years. SAF just carried it on. Utd ethos is to bring players through the academy with a fast attacking style using wingers...it’s been this way for years.

Again pundits are just pundits...their opinions don’t hold any more weight than you or me.

Last edited:

Alex Ferguson really spoil y’all. Coached over 30 years and only have 2 champs medal to show for that.

Ok. I hear you. Leave Ferguson outta this.

I'll take league dominance over 3-4 CL wins scattered across decades. League is the bread and butter.

Can't be giving the side-tings the hot f*k but have your lady looking at your sideways after sessions.

Nah. What Liverpool did last year was great to watch. What Pep did two years prior spoiled me. And yes it was winning the title the same way SAF used to...

You can’t tell me Jose ball is more enjoyable to watch than Klopp or Pep, Barca of old and Utd of Old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back