Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put some R.E.S.P.E.C.T on Messi Lingard's name... He won us the FA Cup and scored a goal in 3 (or 4?) cup finals...

Had he still being wifing Jenna Fumes he would have won a Ballon d'or by now, I blame her for his downfall...

:Will:

Nah, you can't blame Jena Frumes for his downfall. She saw what man child he really was and wanted out. Any other half mature footballer would have already taken her off the market

Looks like a back 5. See, I was saying that I can’t be bias against Jose cause Ole plays defensive on a regs.

Considering we need a point I get it.

Pogba on the bench.

Looks like a back 5. See, I was saying that I can’t be bias against Jose cause Ole plays defensive on a regs.

Considering we need a point I get it.

Pogba on the bench.

think inviting pressure from Leipzig will be bad for you. Only so long you can take pressure before you break with the CB you have.

Reactions: GNS
@Hundredeyes school me on Joey Veerman. Do u rate him?

I actually do, he comes from FC Volendam which is kind of a shitty cult club brought back to life by og Wim Jonk who is the coach over there and just like many Dutch talents - from Van Nistelrooy to Ziyech - he is taking the Heerenveen route to eredivisie glory lol. I expect him to be at Ajax next season.

Leipzig_RB.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back