Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when Jose says something you agree with its gospel?

Jose also said Pogba is a virus who shouldn't be at Old Trafford

I quoted Jose cause he’s you mans lord and saviour.

And besides you believed Jose when he said he was a virus...lmao

Bro you're gassed about a half volley pass. In that very video Scholes does the same thing. Nuff ballers can do that I don't understand why you think it's some Pogba trademark

I mentioned more than just 'half-volley'. There is no Pogba trademark, he does it all. If he can do 10, some might be able to do 9, others 7. i hope you understand now.

I gave you a Basquiat, you turned into a Wembley market painting.

Just to suit your narrative...hmm

Mi cya do this no more! . Lol at least not 'til the season starts.

Reading comprehension is at an all time low nowadays.

I said variations: meaning a diverse, a wide range.. I've seen Pogba tussling with a man, control it with his chest, then his knee, look up to see rashford sprinting, hit on the half-volley, outside of the foot 30-40 yards. There's levels to it, hence variations

I actually think Scholes is the best passer and the best midfield shooter over the last 30 years.

I never once said Pogba is the best passer, to be that he would need to be in a system, role and with teammates that would allow him to consistently showcase it.

Somebody post that Ronaldinho vid again for this dude...

Might aswell look up some vids from Bergkamp, Seedorf, Sneijder etc cause it seems like fam really believes that Pogs variation in passing is some legendary shit.

Might aswell look up some vids from Bergkamp, Seedorf, Sneijder etc cause it seems like fam really believes that Pogs variation in passing is some legendary shit.

Nah mayne, he’s better all them boys, even better than Pirlo. He already surpassed Beckham at a Man U when it came to passing.

Beauty Pageant Passer of all times Pogba.
Those beautiful variation passes is what matters

If ain't legendary, then what's legends being mentioned for?

No one brings up Magic Johnson when talking 'bout Rusell Westbrook's passing. So you've just made my point.

If ain't legendary, then what's legends being mentioned for?

No one brings up Magic Johnson when talking 'bout Rusell Westbrook's passing. So you've just made my point.

No I'm saying you're talking about Westbrook acting like you've never seen a Magic Johnson...

I mentioned more than just 'half-volley'. There is no Pogba trademark, he does it all. If he can do 10, some might be able to do 9, others 7. i hope you understand now.

I gave you a Basquiat, you turned into a Wembley market painting.

Just to suit your narrative...hmm

Mi cya do this no more! . Lol at least not 'til the season starts.

Oh.

Ight safe I'm out

Like stated earlier, variations include the difficulty.

No matter the part of the pitch, regardless of the influence of the opposition, whatever type of pass is required to wherever the teammate is located, Pogba can deliver it.

I said Yaya toure is a better dribbler thru the middle than Pogba, but he's definietly not better in tight spaces. If you're some one who believes Yaya is better dribbler than Pogba, does that mean context be damned 'cause 'in tight space' adds context; a situation and the proximity of the opposition.

No I'm saying you're talking about Westbrook acting like you've never seen a Magic Johnson...

What i meant was that clearly if you're bring up Legends who you believe are capable of the same things, then surely even if you don't think Pogba has the best variation of passing. It means the difference between Pogba and your legend of choice is infinitesimal (small), because they can do what Pogba can and vice-versa

Pogba is just a poor man's version of Gullit

Guillit, big baller. Played with legendary players and legendary manager, in a legendary team.

Pogba world-class elsewhere but at United. Playing with Joke of manager, no coherent system, with average/good players on one of the youngest teams in the league (meaning even those with talent aren't world class yet)

Managers matter. Systems matter. Team mates matter.

Reason why Guardiola is almost 10yrs without a UCL
Reason why messi wants to leave Barca even though, he has a team that can comfy reach deep into the knockouts.

Stop it.

What i meant was that clearly if you're bring up Legends who you believe are capable of the same things, then surely even if you don't think Pogba has the best variation of passing. It means the difference between Pogba and your legend of choice is infinitesimal (small), because they can do what Pogba can and vice-versa

Lol nah fam, I simply believe you made an outrageous claim regarding Pogs.

It's like stating Danielle De Rossi is the greatest Midfielder of all time. Yeah he was great but I could post a 100 better.

Lol nah fam, I simply believe you made an outrageous claim regarding Pogs.

It's like stating Danielle De Rossi is the greatest Midfielder of all time. Yeah he was great but I could post a 100 better.

Your analogy is poor. It just is.

I did not state Pogba was best midfielder ever.

I stated a requirement for a midfielder, passing.

I did not state Pogba was the best at the requirement, again passing.

I said he can perform the requirement, under any circumstance or degree of difficulty, better (because he's shown it consistently and over a prolonged period of time) than any one else.

If your choice of player can't even pass equally well with both foot, then wrong choice, 'cause that's just a level 1 for Pogba.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
You lot make laugh bringing man like Berkamp, Ronaldinho etc when talking about passing variations, if they were long range most of them (not all) were diagonals

First don't bring up an attacker, because even if capable they didn't play enough long range passes to qualify. Last time i checked the further the distance/target, the more difficult the pass. If a player plays 30 long balls accurately and another those it 10. It could show that they both can do it, but i'm getting the guy, whose done 3 times as many because the longevity and consistency, so to me he's the better option.

I think Neymar has better dribbling variation than messi. I don't think neymar is a better dribbler than messi (at least not in messi's prime). You can swap Ronaldinho with Neymar if you like, still the same point

If you don't agree then you don't understand what variation/degree of difficulty is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back