Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah my point was that Pogba so far hasn't reached that same lvl that Sneijder had back in 09/10, not because he won trophies but because he operated at the highest lvl - since we are measuring players operating at the highest lvl - cause by your logic Pogs is the goat variation passer on the highest lvl etc...

You babbled about Sneijder not being 'flamboyant' or didnt play in teams that require such type of play when the reality is that Sneijder was throwing around ridiculous passes from all over the pitch at total footy Ajax, Van Basten's 'fuck a defense' Dutch national team - remember them games vs Italy n France? - Real (back then) fuck a gameplan Madrid, Jose's legendary 100 different tactics custom made Inter etc...

But again this entire 'variation passing' argument is silly. Pogs played at a incredible Juve team and would have been Atleast top 10 in the world right now if he had went to a better organised club... Now he ain't even top 10 in the Prem.

Yes my nigga. You're right.

Like i said i thought Sneidjer should have won the Balon d'or that year (can't get much higher than that) and he certainly was turning up for Ajax (i liked that ajax team: De jong, van der vaart, van der meyde all that).

Pogba isn't perfect, like i also stated he was a ridiculous long-range shooter at Juve but when i see him shoot at United, I'm thinking "Nigga please, you giving 'em a goalkick" So further the yrs go by and his talents are being wasted, the more i'm unsure i'll be of he being capable of reaching his past heights, talk less of elevating.

There is this thing called white privilege that can get him a new job no matter how shit he is in PL. Look at all those shitty managers in PL who are recycling jobs.

Chris Houghton should get another prem offer but nah.. Darren Moore should get another C'ship offer but nah.

Typically they give the black man the job, when the team is failing, and their fate for the season seems inevitable. You see it across sports, think Hugh Jackson for the Cleveland browns (not saying he's good but that nigga should waited for another offer.)

Ole's the reason, i contemplated upgrading my FA badges, then i realised i'm not about to lose 25k+ 'cause of some glass-ceiling or prejudice. FA wanted to pay for my next level, but i know its because someone got the feedback that I've got potential and i could fill some B.S quota.

Chris Houghton should get another prem offer but nah.. Darren Moore should get another C'ship offer but nah.

Typically they give the black man the job, when the team is failing, and their fate for the season seems inevitable. You see it across sports, think Hugh Jackson for the Cleveland browns (not saying he's good but that nigga should waited for another offer.)

Ole's the reason, i contemplated upgrading my FA badges, then i realised i'm not about to lose 25k+ 'cause of some glass-ceiling or prejudice. FA wanted to pay for my next level, but i know its because someone got the feedback that I've got potential and i could fill some B.S quota.
The managers are also apart of the problem. People like to think that Wenger was one of the good ones bcus he had many black players but that frail cuck didn't give a single one of them a job or a recommendation.

Funniest day in this thread for time.

Sidenote I love Mourinho and I hate that guy at the same time. Taking shots at Man Utd in the Amazon doc talking about Spurs have better players around Kane than he had at Utd. We got some trash in our ranks but we'll never be Spurs. Straight disrespect kmt

Yea I was tight when I saw that shit...

lack of....

The managers are also apart of the problem. People like to think that Wenger was one of the good ones bcus he had many black players but that frail cuck didn't give a single one of them a job or a recommendation.

Vieira didn't even get an interview for Arsenal job, even though he's done well in MLS and he's doing great in France with Nice (performing above expectations)

Can we keep tabs on so called world class players at United?

Luke Shaw
Pogba
Martial
Rashford
Bruno
You forgot maguire.

Arsenal have the most defenders

50% of them
Yo...my man is hilarious...

This thread needed you...

Stock around cause it’s gonna lit through the season.

I really hope u not an alias...but if you are..it’s also hilarious
Lol you’re giddy as fuck someone gunna fight the same fight as you this season.

Last 10 pages pure pogba, this topic sparks up every month with man posters.

Guy only played 16 games last year because he was letting his agent get in his head and tell him to go for more money elsewhere.

You forgot maguire.
None of them are world class.. ok maybe Pogba even tho he likes to choke. Rash, Mart and Bruno got the potential become one but the others? Give me a break. Only a select of few players in the world are truly world class, 30-40 max. These are the players who have really proven it on the big stage for club/country.

None of them are world class.. ok maybe Pogba even tho he likes to choke. Rash, Mart and Bruno got the potential become one but the others? Give me a break. Only a select of few players in the world are truly world class, 30-40 max. These are the players who have really proven it on the big stage for club/country.

MOTM in the WC Final, i wouldn't label him a choker, that's strong. Higuain, that's a choker.

Pogba's inconsistent, but no other player is expected to shine consistently regardless of having inadequate manager, teammates, and tactics. Shows just gifted he is, "great power, comes great expectation" that type of shit.

He's the only elite player, devoid of any elite teammates, who's being in a incompetent football operation for years now.

MOTM in the WC Final, i wouldn't label him a choker, that's strong. Higuain, that's a choker.

Pogba's inconsistent, but no other player is expected to shine consistently regardless of having inadequate manager, teammates, and tactics. Shows just gifted he is, "great power, comes great expectation" that type of shit.

He's the only elite player, devoid of any elite teammates, who's being in a incompetent football operation for years now.
I don't remember much from that final other than they met a tired Croatia team but ive been following Paul since Serie a and I know what in talking about. In Juve he was good against the minions but disappoints on the big occasions, this also happens awith United against Sevilla etc. He over complicates things that only works against minions. For France he was poor in 14,16 and one good final doesn't hold enough weight because that game was a walkover and Mbappe was the one who got them there.

And Alex Ferguson & Ancelotti & Hittzfield. All had legit black players but did the same.

How many trophies you expect Man U to get this upcoming season? Y’all just lost 2 semis, with 3rd finish. 2,3?

I don't remember much from that final other than they met a tired Croatia team but ive been following Paul since Serie a and I know what in talking about. In Juve he was good against the minions but disappoints on the big occasions, this also happens awith United against Sevilla etc. He over complicates things that only works against minions. For France he was poor in 14,16 and one good final doesn't hold enough weight because that game was a walkover and Mbappe was the one who got them there.

Fine. Everything you said is right. Pogba didn't turn until the final. Look up Mbappe moments in the WC, almost everyone of them was a result of a Pogba pass. That's all. You make it sound like he was average, poor or replaceable in the WC.

France must had other creative midfielders like kante, matuidi or attacking fb's like pavard and lucas h, or maybe Mbappe was constantly going on mazy runs like messi or ronaldinho and scoring solo goals.

Reactions: GNS
How many trophies you expect Man U to get this upcoming season? Y’all just lost 2 semis, with 3rd finish. 2,3?

Until Ole leaves... nothing major.

Even if they get elite players, and miraculously make a major final with the players winning matches thru their individual brilliance... The other finalist will too, except they'll likely have an elite manager and a coherent system.

Prem forget it. That requires cohesion and grinding out results, even when playing poorly. Squad management, winning big games.

Reactions: GNS
Ole has been a manager since '08 (12 years ago), to have faith in him making a drastic improvement after 12 years of management, is fool's folly.

Look at the team Mourinho won the europa league that was his best 11, minus martial and he beat a well drilled ajax team.. Shouldn't
bring Mourinho in this.

He's a legendary gameplan manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back