Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until Ole leaves... nothing major.

Even if they get elite players, and miraculously make a major final with the players winning matches thru their individual brilliance... The other finalist will too, except they'll likely have an elite manager and a coherent system.

Prem forget it. That requires cohesion and grinding out results, even when playing poorly. Squad management, winning big games.

You really lack confidence in Ole. I didn’t expect that. The players seems to enjoy playing for him. Bruno took him out of the trenches. Without him, that champions league was impossible to achieved

Bruno was the only midfielder with any creative bone in his body so his impact were exagerrated. From trash to linen.

Pogba wasn't playing, Martial was out injured for 2 months. Greenwood wasn't even coming on as sub. So chance creation was crazy low.

Ole's a good man-manager, like you said "Players like him".

The primary objective of a manager isn't to garner his players affection, it's put them in positions that maximises their skills and masks their deficiencies, similar to an office manager.

Only way he can be a success, is if he appoints a great tactical assist. manager. Ferguson used to do it, especially by 2000 and just focus on the psychological aspects. He had Brian Kidd (surprise, surprise, he's a coach in Guardiola's staff at citeh), Carlos queiroz (twice) went on to manager Real madrid for a spell.

Lampard has Jody Morris, that's what's keeping him afloat, because he's a novice, learning on the job.

Last edited:
The managers are also apart of the problem. People like to think that Wenger was one of the good ones bcus he had many black players but that frail cuck didn't give a single one of them a job or a recommendation.

tenor.gif

None of them are world class.. ok maybe Pogba even tho he likes to choke. Rash, Mart and Bruno got the potential become one but the others? Give me a break. Only a select of few players in the world are truly world class, 30-40 max. These are the players who have really proven it on the big stage for club/country.

we know they ain’t world class it’s a running joke.

These last 10 pages have been nothing but comedy. The season can’t start soon enough.

We need to have everyone put their predictions for top 6 in EPL and see who gets the closest by the end of the year
I'll give my prediction once Man City get Messi

I don't think Bale has ever been seen as Reals best player but like Giggs, he was the best on the pitch several times.

The treble is historical for every club but winning the CL four times in a row is just ridiculous. Before that happened no club even won the CL twice in a row since it was called the CL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back