Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man is 27 and only needs the UCL and Euro's to complete the trophy cabinet and that's what you've got to say.. KdB, is older, has it easy to compared to Paul and can't say the same. When they met up the knockouts at the world cup and know who was more impactful... I'll let you guess
Then again i refer you to my previous post. It's dedicated to you.
This guy going for poster of the year.

Dont bother bro. I already brought up Pogba v KDB in major competitions here but the Pogba agenda is real. Sometimes you got to just let them have their jokes lol. You are bugging on Pogba being the best passer of all time though. I can't back that one.

For those that actually watch. Rashford isn’t the same player without Shaw behind him. Hence the lacklustre displays from Rashers post Lockdown.

Shaw can get the ball down the line into Rashers feet using his left where Williams really struggles.

Which is why Ole wants a back left back so Williams can back up AWB.

Might be right, but i think its down to him not trusting his body completely. He's not as direct, even when it's a on a break. He kept settle for trying to create chances for other, i thought he did well more often and not.

After an achilles injury, a back injury is the most destabilizing injury right in modern sports. Knee & foot injuries; technology limits the last effecting but not as much as the back and achilles.

I really don’t want to cape up for KdB bcos I am still salty about us losing him. BUT, u guys are overrating Pogba’s impact in that World Cup team. Kante did most of the work in that midfield. In terms of impact in that French team, I did not think Pogba was in the top 5.

and KdB has easily had the more successful Premier league career.

like I said, not really my battle, so I will move on.

I really don’t want to cape up for KdB bcos I am still salty about us losing him. BUT, u guys are overrating Pogba’s impact in that World Cup team. Kante did most of the work in that midfield. In terms of impact in that French team, I did not think Pogba was in the top 5.

The world cup. Pogba was the MVP:ohword4:

Pogba the best passer if all time? Pass variety lmao

At United alone we've had Scholes, Carrick and Rooney in the past ten years all of whom are at least as good as Pogba. Carrick and Scholes are definitely better and Rooney tek when he strikes a ball better than Pogba's.

You see that goal Rooney scored from the half way line for Everton? This idea that only Pogba can spray a movin' ball is wild.

Pogba vs KDB is embarrassin'. It makes all us United fans look like idiots. Pogba is nowhere near the level of De Bruyne.

You niggas still lookin' at Pogba's FM numbers and thinkin' he lit.

I beg someone name another player in history who needs so much help to play well? Not even at a WC level, just well?

I hope Pogba leaves either this year or runs down his contract coz arguing with these delusional Utd fans about this mediocre nigga is sooooooo tirin'

Nah I can't have that. Pogba's maturity in that World Cup is what I've been waiting ro see from him on a consistent basis for United. Never forget my friend, and I love Kante, but who got subbed in the World Cup final cos they were shit? And who scored a goal on the greatest stage of all?

:hahaha:

Smh goddamn Chelsea fans making me draw out Kante. You dont deserve him!

Nah I can't have that. Pogba's maturity in that World Cup is what I've been waiting ro see from him on a consistent basis for United. Never forget my friend, and I love Kante, but who got subbed in the World Cup final cos they were shit? And who scored a goal on the greatest stage of all?

:hahaha:

Smh goddamn Chelsea fans making me draw out Kante. You dont deserve him!
Pogba has obviously been effective, but equally, it means we rarely get to see the creativity and unpredictability that is supposed to set him apart. He shows us his quick feet only when he gets into the final third (which isn't often) and his range of passing in transition. The rest is, for most of the part, run-of-the-mill, standard-operating-procedure stuff. It's as if Steven Nzonzi had been cloned, and to see a guy of his ability play within himself feels a bit like jumping in the Ferrari only to sit in traffic amid Volvos and minivans when you go pick up your kid from Little League practice. Sure, Pogba can do it, but it's a bit unsatisfying.”

That’s what stood out about Pogba’s play at the World Cup. He kept things simple.

ok, maybe comparing him to Nzonzi was too much, but u get the point.

ok, I am done now.

You're one of the few, actually realises he's not a poor at attacking, he just looks clumsy and unorthodox at it. Luke just seems tepid, like hes shook to take man on, unlike AWB.

The CB's are dead. Don't get me started on them, especially Maguire.

He is gangly, one of those tall/long legged players that dont look smooth or graceful but somehow manage to pull off what they are trying to do... Like the 6'7ish LB Dan Burn at Brighton or even Peter Crouch... Yeah you already know Im not in the Maguire fan club lol

Pogba has obviously been effective, but equally, it means we rarely get to see the creativity and unpredictability that is supposed to set him apart. He shows us his quick feet only when he gets into the final third (which isn't often) and his range of passing in transition. The rest is, for most of the part, run-of-the-mill, standard-operating-procedure stuff. It's as if Steven Nzonzi had been cloned, and to see a guy of his ability play within himself feels a bit like jumping in the Ferrari only to sit in traffic amid Volvos and minivans when you go pick up your kid from Little League practice. Sure, Pogba can do it, but it's a bit unsatisfying.”

That’s what stood out about Pogba’s play at the World Cup. He kept things simple.

ok, maybe comparing him to Nzonzi was too much, but u get the point.

ok, I am done now.
I have my criticisms of Pogba but this is where I feel sorry for him. When he performs with maturity and composure people complain that he's not trying the high risk stuff. Yet when he was tries the high risk stuff and it doesn't come off he gets hammered that it's all about him, it's the Pogba show and that's why he's overrated. If we can get World Cup 2018 Pogba consistently for a season we'll have chances to win big trophies

When my grandkids asks me how was Pogba on the big occasions I'll tell them he..
DistantFrequentIncatern-size_restricted.gif

Yo, this is great. The man is probably right. Now, when Pogba get in his variation bag, it’s over. The greatest passer of all times resides at Man U. He’s Leaps and bonds above his competition.

Man U fans are not lost in translation, they are very real, and wholeheartedly honest. OG @DNB1 & London dandada @RetroLDN know de vibes.

I have my criticisms of Pogba but this is where I feel sorry for him. When he performs with maturity and composure people complain that he's not trying the high risk stuff. Yet when he was tries the high risk stuff and it doesn't come off he gets hammered that it's all about him, it's the Pogba show and that's why he's overrated. If we can get World Cup 2018 Pogba consistently for a season we'll have chances to win big trophies
Like with most things in life, the answer is somewhere in the middle. World Cup Pogba would get run out of Man Utd especially at the wages he is asking for. But blending some of that tactical discipline to his crazy natural talent would make him one of the best players in the world.

I believe that was what Mourinho was trying to do, but Pogba was not willing to cooperate.

Yeah it's coz the reason Pogba is supposed to be a top player is coz he can pass, he has physicality and can dribble.

What's the point of havin' someone like that if they can't use those skills in tandem with good positionin'?

Either you give Pogba a free role and tell him do whatever or you bench him imo. He wasn't even that good in the WC until the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back