Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then either your fandom clouds view of his abilities or you just haven't watched him play over years.

He's the best passer in football history, in terms of his variation. Short/long.. grounded/drilled/lofted/curled.. half-volley/volley.. left foot/right foot with equal results and he can combine one of each of them in a play.

He's got the balance, strength and technique to dribble thru the midfield, only yaya toure was better and he can do it better than yaya in tight spaces.

Exceptional long range finisher at Juve, seems to have lost it at United. Maybe he's stopped working on it training.

I'm not even mentioning his influence in successful teams..

200.gif

Lol, I actually kinda agree with him. That’s why I wanted Pogba under Sarri. Where he lost me is where he said Pogba is the best passer in football HISTORY.

... "in terms of variation"

Pirlo. Riquelme. Xavi. Scholes. Hagi. Xabi Alonso. Zico. Zidane... name them, they couldn't do it all. Paul Pogba can. That's fact. The videos are out there. Wear some shades though, cah your eyes might burn.
:think3:

Pirlo. Riquelme. Xavi. Scholes. Hagi. Xabi Alonso. Zico. Zidane... name them, they couldn't do it all. Paul Pogba can. That's fact. The videos are out there. Wear some though cah your eyes might burn.

Nah fam, you really seeing thru lens of R Kelly on that one. Them Variations lead him to 0 trophies since who coached y’all, and he didn’t even played.

HOLLOW STATS

You're one of the few, actually realises he's not a poor at attacking, he just looks clumsy and unorthodox at it. Luke just seems tepid, like hes shook to take man on, unlike AWB.

The CB's are dead. Don't get me started on them, especially Maguire.

For those that actually watch. Rashford isn’t the same player without Shaw behind him. Hence the lacklustre displays from Rashers post Lockdown.

Shaw can get the ball down the line into Rashers feet using his left where Williams really struggles.

Which is why Ole wants a back left back so Williams can back up AWB.

Them Variations lead him to 0 trophies since who coached y’all, and he didn’t even played.

HOLLOW STATS

Ok then, so you agree with my observations. As far as trophies, the UCL and the Euro's are the only major trophies, he's yet to win and guess what...

He's been to the final in both competitions (gasps)... ain't that some shit. No impact though.

Pirlo. Riquelme. Xavi. Scholes. Hagi. Xabi Alonso. Zico. Zidane... name them, they couldn't do it all. Paul Pogba can. That's fact. The videos are out there. Wear some shades though, cah your eyes might burn.
Bro, if u say it’s a fact, then it’s a fact. Remember, I’ve got your back.

Are u sure this is not u @Blue_London ?

Ok then, so you agree with my observations. As far as trophies, the UCL and the Euro's are the only major trophies, he's yet to win and guess what...

He's been to the final in both competitions (gasps)... ain't that some shit. No impact though.

2nd place dawg. You satisfied with being 2nd?
The definition of a true variation passer whop his ass in those final. Smh. I can’t believe I’m praising bomborasclat Barcelona. The sky is black mayne

This for you guys doubting Pogba's gifts.

Taking it back in time, just a year after Chelsea was founded (can you imagine).
:imgood2:

2nd place dawg. You satisfied with being 2nd?
The definition of a true variation passer whop his ass in those final. Smh. I can’t believe I’m praising bomborasclat Barcelona. The sky is black mayne

The man is 27 and only needs the UCL and Euro's to complete the trophy cabinet and that's what you've got to say.. KdB, is older, has it easy to compared to Paul and can't say the same. When they met up the knockouts at the world cup and know who was more impactful... I'll let you guess
Then again i refer you to my previous post. It's dedicated to you.

Ok...I thought dude was a troll alias...

but now its

View attachment 350035
LMAO, he found the one way into your heart...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back