Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing out the back with fullbacks with poor/average attacking skills. Playing Pogba as the deepest midfielder, highlights his weakness. Hasenhüttl (he really should be at a bigger club , with a higher budget) exposed Ole in the game against Southampton, all it took was well planned high pressing and the players looked clueless, it was a joke.

Thats the whole point of trying to rebuild though... AWB is great going forward, he needs to work on defending in a unit as he loves a 1 v 1 abit too much and runs towards the ball but he is still young... He can work on his final ball but he is good full back and potentially a great one... Willams has been great since he was put into the first team too...

Shaw has made some mistakes but he is not terrible on the ball... Overall our fullbacks are more than capable of playing out and attacking/going forward, its our CB's we need to worry about..

This is a decent break down of AWB...

World-class is a word that can't be associated with pogba

Then either your fandom clouds view of his abilities or you just haven't watched him play over years.

He's the best passer in football history, in terms of his variation. Short/long.. grounded/drilled/lofted/curled.. half-volley/volley.. left foot/right foot with equal results and he can combine one of each of them in a play.

He's got the balance, strength and technique to dribble thru the midfield, only yaya toure was better and he can do it better than yaya in tight spaces.

Exceptional long range finisher at Juve, seems to have lost it at United. Maybe he's stopped working on it training.

I'm not even mentioning his influence in successful teams..

Again hilarious...

Cause when man we’re saying Pogba needs a better team around him I was just a blind “Pogba groupie”

Then either your fandom clouds view of his abilities or you just haven't watched him play over years.

He's the best passer in football history, in terms of his variation. Short/long.. grounded/drilled/lofted/curled.. half-volley/volley.. left foot/right foot with equal results and he can combine one of each of them in a play.

He's got the balance, strength and technique to dribble thru the midfield, only yaya toure was better and he can do it better than yaya in tight spaces.

Exceptional long range finisher at Juve, seems to have lost at United. Maybe he's stopped working on it training.

#freePogba

Exceptional long range finisher at Juve, seems to have lost at United. Maybe he's stopped working on it training.

:foh10:

I don't think people realise the impact, playing in a coherent system those to a player. Talk less of playing in a coherent system set by a competent or talented manager, surrounding with talented players suited to their roles

Reactions: GNS
Trust me, if Pogba played for any other team except Utd these man would be calling him WC.

A lot of exposure

lmao, they too bias to handle this post, bruh

Slow down, the hate for you will be strong.

Thats the whole point of trying to rebuild though... AWB is great going forward, he needs to work on defending in a unit as he loves a 1 v 1 abit too much and runs towards the ball but he is still young... He can work on his final ball but he is good full back and potentially a great one... Willams has been great since he was put into the first team too...

Shaw has made some mistakes but he is not terrible on the ball... Overall our fullbacks are more than capable of playing out and attacking/going forward, its our CB's we need to worry about..

This is a decent break down of AWB...

You're one of the few, actually realises he's not a poor at attacking, he just looks clumsy and unorthodox at it. Luke just seems tepid, like hes shook to take man on, unlike AWB.

The CB's are dead. Don't get me started on them, especially Maguire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back