Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should cut their loss, try to sell him to Inter and try to sign Havertz or change formation and get Thiago but nah. Ole will probably try to play him alongside Pogba.. That nigga needs to leave the club, wasting his talents playing for a club with a clueless manager and poor team building.

Who should leave? Pogba?

Dude is has done a fantastic job, especially for such a young kid... He really is still a kid...

'The England football international has brought together the Child Food Poverty Task Force with Aldi, Asda, Co-op, Deliveroo, FareShare, Food Foundation, Iceland, Kellogg's, Lidl, Sainsbury's, Tesco, and Waitrose.

The group is also endorsing three policy recommendations from the National Food Strategy:

• Expansion of free school meals to every child from a household on universal credit or equivalent, reaching an additional 1.5 million children aged between seven and 16
  • Expansion of holiday provision (food and activities) to support all children on free school meals, reaching an additional 1.1 million children
  • Increasing the value of the Healthy Start vouchers to £4.25 per week (from £3.10) and expanding into all those on universal credit or equivalent, reaching an additional 290,000 pregnant women and children under the age of four'

This proves the point I've been making to my friends: Bruno is overrated 'cause he's leaves the midfield exposed with his eagerness to play too high up the pitch. Also wasteful in possesion and a poor chance creator. You can't play possesion football with him in the team. He would be better suited playing for Klopp, Nagelsmann or even Conte.
Careful bro. The Man Utd fans on here think Bruno is the 2nd coming of Jesus.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
United love to play quick counter attacking football, yeah we wanna play out from the back but its to draw teams deep so we can counter... We will also keep our 'wingers' too...

We arnt gonna be a City or Barca, I would rather we go more the Liverpool route, Liverpool are playing quick passing football I like... Plus they got Trent and Robbinson etc keeping it wide and crossing... Everything the GOAT United teams did...

How much football jersey cost on your ends in Asia ?

Were back in Holland fam but jerseys back in Indo were between approximately 50 to around 70 USD, where I'm at now they're 90euros for a replica and 140 euros for the real deal which I can't grasp because before I left to Asia in 2012 the KNVB shop just offered the replicas for 70 lol...dont even know the difference between the 2...

Copped this for my boy, Surabaya home town club - where he was born - from the official fan store 300k rupiah/20 eur:

IMG-20200901-WA0009.jpg

United love to play quick counter attacking football, yeah we wanna play out from the back but its to draw teams deep so we can counter... We will also keep our 'wingers' too...

We arnt gonna be a City or Barca, I would rather we go more the Liverpool route, Liverpool are playing quick passing football I like... Plus they got Trent and Robbinson etc keeping it wide and crossing... Everything the GOAT United teams did...

Playing out the back with fullbacks with poor/average attacking skills. Playing Pogba as the deepest midfielder, highlights his weakness. Hasenhüttl (he really should be at a bigger club , with a higher budget) exposed Ole in the game against Southampton, all it took was well planned high pressing and the players looked clueless, it was a joke.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Pogba been Man U best signing in the last 5 years dawg. Selling him, the WC winner, bonafide champions league player, wouldn’t that make Pogba beehive fan base revolt against ole.

Pogba's fanbase (and I'm not one btw, i'll call out his flaws and poor games) are a minority, and Pogba doesn't have anywhere near the emotional hold Ole has on the fans

Pogba's fanbase (and I'm not one btw, i'll call out his flaws and poor games) are a minority, and Pogba doesn't have anywhere near the emotional hold Ole has on the fans
OMG, the Lord created the perfect Man Utd fan and sent him down to entertain me. Have u met the Pogba groupie on here, he wont like your Pogba slander.

is this u @Blue_London ???

OMG, the Lord created the perfect Man Utd fan and sent him down to entertain me. Have u met the Pogba groupie on here, he wont like your Pogba slander.

is this u @Blue_London ???

Aye, don't get it twisted. I actually think he's the most gifted (not the best) player in world football. He just made the mistake going to a poorly run club, that can't maximise his talents. He was world-class at Juve, he's world-class for France... What's the common denominator?

Playing out the back with fullbacks with poor/average attacking skills. Playing Pogba as the deepest midfielder, highlights his weakness. Hasenhüttl (he really should be at a bigger club , with a higher budget) exposed Ole in the game against Southampton, all it took was well planned high pressing and the players looked clueless, it was a joke.

ahh so you remember the game... but yesterday having alternative midfield players coming to Utd was a waste of money...

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back