Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi's overrated: All-time great but definitely not the best ever. :chillout:
giphy.gif

Yeah what @CeLLar-DooR said "Be nice"

Been a patriots supporter since '05 (now watch him switch up), Damn near cried when Butler picked it off. I waited 10 years for it.

If you're from London and "support" man utd you already lost some major points already.

Nah. 90's but i've been told i act older than my age and my uncle in dallas usually starts a phone convo with "What's up, old soul"

So i figured why not... 'Retro'

I'm grew up in NW, but I live in west.
Also first game i ever watched by myself: Southampton vs Man Utd in '96, they lost 6-3 but I like they way they played

Nah. 90's but i've been told i act older than my age and my uncle in dallas usually starts a phone convo with "What's up, old soul"

So i figured why not... 'Retro'

I'm grew up in NW, but I live in west.
Also first game i ever watched by myself: Southampton vs Man Utd in '96, they lost 6-3 but I like they way they played

Oh you from the dens Harlesden Willesden Neasden, Wembley way. Could have been a Watford fan.

Was that the grey kit game?

Oh you from the dens Harlesden Willesden Neasden, Wembley way. Could have been a Watford fan.

Was that the grey kit game?

Yeah that's the endz right there... You left out Stonebridge.

It's some ugly stripe kit purple/blue and white.

I've actually got the 98/99 treble winning kit.. i still rock it every now and then

I also have as well with #19 Yorke. The overall quality of that kit quite impressive cus after all those years almost everything is still intact, just some minor wear on one of the numbers.

Mine has no name, I've always preferred it that way. Yeah, i agree the quality is probably better than the kits nowadays.

Reactions: GNS
I also have as well with #19 Yorke. The overall quality of that kit quite impressive cus after all those years almost everything is still intact, just some minor wear on one of the numbers.

How much you selling that yorke jersey for mayne? It have a Trini2debone poster in here I’m sure will buy that vintage yorke jersey so he can shit on his Trinidadian family for spite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back