Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I laugh whenever Chelsea lose in big games. If i smile randomly, it's probably 'cause I'm thinking of Terry's slip. Took some friends p's that night.
:js4::godisgood:
we just became friends, why did u have to do that????

giphy.gif

Again... I don’t understand the Grealish ting...is Southgate playing him on the left?

Southgate had previously stated that Grealish is competing with Greenwood, Rashford, Sancho and Sterling as his direct competitors for a spot in the squad, particularly Greenwood.

Which is now with Rashford dropping out the team, Grealish has been called up.

So yes by all accounts it seems like Southgate sees him as a forward/number 10 as opposed to a number 8 in midfield

Southgate not using Grealish shows that the smaller English clubs dont get a fair shake a making the national squad...

No excuse to even have Grealish in the SQUAD... Its crazy...

Southgate not using Grealish shows that the smaller English clubs dont get a fair shake a making the national squad...

No excuse to even have Grealish in the SQUAD... Its crazy...

But Mings was picked from Villa and matey from the championship.

By the way Rashford dropped out injured so Grealish is in the squad.

But Mings was picked from Villa and matey from the championship.

By the way Rashford dropped out injured so Grealish is in the squad.

Traditionally though unless you are at a 'big' club you have to be playing your socks on to even get a look at the National squad, even when players in big clubs are bang average or out of form... For instance Dunk is one of the best ball playing English defenders in the league and is prolly the reason Brighton have stayed in the league over the last couple seasons and has only has 1 maybe 2 caps... Even Chelsea were in for him this window... But punditry wise Ian Wright seems to be the pundit that has constantly bigged him up on MOTD or on TV over the last couple seasons.... and he is an ex Palace player lol

Traditionally though unless you are at a 'big' club you have to be playing your socks on to even get a look at the National squad, even when players in big clubs are bang average or out of form... For instance Dunk is one of the best ball playing English defenders in the league and is prolly the reason Brighton have stayed in the league over the last couple seasons and has only has 1 maybe 2 caps... Even Chelsea were in for him this window... But punditry wise Ian Wright seems to be the pundit that has constantly bigged him up on MOTD or on TV over the last couple seasons.... and he is an ex Palace player lol

Facts! Dunk and Tarkowski @ Burnley have been consistently some of the best center backs in the EPL the last couple of seasons, but are continuously getting overlooked.

Facts! Dunk and Tarkowski @ Burnley have been consistently some of the best center backs in the EPL the last couple of seasons, but are continuously getting overlooked.

Yeah man, just gotta see the Fantasy League points haha but Dunk can put his body on the line like an oldskool defender or dribble the ball out like a 'Pep' player and ping a 60 yard ball to a players feet...

Eberechi Eze. This guy won't be playing no more than a season with Palace. Been to Loftus Road a couple times, his acceleration combined with his dribbling is a problem.

Plays in the 'No. 10' role, he constantly changes his speed to create indecisiveness with the nearest challenger. Requires a prime Kante to keep up with him, at times.

If Zaha stays, Palace should finish close 10th place.

I read Sir Les talking him up very highly. Be interested to see how/if he steps up
Oh shit, an ac Milan fan in the cut. Last one vanish out of the blue like dag.
AC Milan >>> Inter. If I had an Italian team it would be AC. Old skool Football Italia nostalgia.

I read Sir Les talking him up very highly. Be interested to see how/if he steps up

AC Milan >>> Inter. If I had an Italian team it would be AC. Old skool Football Italia nostalgia.

AC Milan is a staple in world football. Finally have a fan on here so I can chat about Serie A. Inter is my squad. But once the racist shit starts back being accepted by the clubs, it’s back to fuck ah Serie A.

AC Milan is a staple in world football. Finally have a fan on here so I can chat about Serie A. Inter is my squad. But once the racist shit starts back being accepted by the clubs, it’s back to fuck ah Serie A.
That's the one foreign club, AC, that needs to rise up for the good of European/World football.

That's the one foreign club, AC, that needs to rise up for the good of European/World football.

I think this what happens this season could decide, how the fate of the 2 milanese clubs fare for the new decade.

Check this, Italy changed their tax laws, to allow foreign professionals to have vastly reduce income tax fee compared to the rest of Europe (can't remember the %). It's why Juventus adopted the free signing-excessive high wages strategy, able to sign both De Ligt and Cristiano (he wasn't moving there without it)

This season Milan have to get back into the UCL, in order to attract good foreign players and improve their revenue because Conte delivers results. Inter will be top 3 again and they're already ahead AC, due to having rich owners and a better presence in UCL/EL comps recently.

AC have already developed a reputation as a faded giant, another disappointing season, especially if Tonali flatters to deceive (which i don't expect) their inroads to signing young talents will be diminished, think the opposite of BVB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back