Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno man.

If the club was ran on such a shitty way - which it has been for years imo - why wait untill he got knocked out the CL? He could have easily been a free agent if he decided to leave earlier... Now it seems like fam is just as impulsive as Barca's president lol.

Surprised no one has scooped up Camavinga yet. I know he is only 17, but this kid is already the truth. Showing the more attacking side of his game this season.

Man city have told Messi, they're willing to foot the court fees.

That's pretty much solidified he's resolve to move to Manchester.

Particularly due Barcelona's reluctance to foot Messi's court fees when the Spanish government had a tax fraud case against him. Similar case against Cristiano Ronaldo played a part in him leaving Madrid.

Imagine, he has a major corporation by the balls, it's has created such an inflated ego that even with all those millions, he still wanted them to pay his court fees.

Surprised Conte would rather go for Vidal than Tonali. Already signed a 30+ year old in Kolarov to be their LWB. He doesn't like depending on youth, @toheeb27 ?

Conte has an abrasive style of man management that isn't suited to up-and-coming players, also he like signing players he has a successful history with.

Vidal played his best football under Conte at Juve, in the same 3-5-2 formation he utilizes with Inter. Which makes Vidal a logical and pragmatic signing for him.

I know it wan't directed at me but fuck it. If it offends you, let me know.

Surprised Conte would rather go for Vidal than Tonali. Already signed a 30+ year old in Kolarov to be their LWB. He doesn't like depending on youth, @toheeb27 ?
I would not consider Tonali "Youth" though. That kid has close to 90 Serie A/ Serie B appearances already. I think Inter is been cheap and they have a problem with Brescia asking for €10m loan + €20m buy option + percentage on future sell or something like that.

As for Koralov, INter wanted Emerson first, and we asked for 20 mil, lol. Koralov will cost them less than 2 mil. Cheap again.

Last edited:
Conte has an abrasive style of man management that isn't suited to up-and-coming players, also he like signing players he has a successful history with.

Vidal played his best football under Conte at Juve, in the same 3-5-2 formation he utilizes with Inter. Which makes Vidal a logical and pragmatic signing for him.

I know it wan't directed at me but fuck it. If it offends you, let me know.
It's all good lol. You seem to know your shit

I would think Conte would have a problem with Inter being cheap
LOL, Yea, but they probably told him, "Bro, we will have to Latuaro if we are going to make any big purchases" and he was like never mind.

Wont last long though, Conte can't control his emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back