Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious that one squad signing got niggas asking how many trophies we gonna win.

Rent free...

Ask Chelsea fans how many trophies they winning..cause they look to be spending £250m+ they HAVE to win something..

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
How much trophies you see y’all wining this season OG?

no league cup, so its premier league, fa cup and champions league up for grabs right?

Man U ain't seeing the premier league no way
anything is possible with KO football so giving it a good go in champions league (spurs & psg got to the finals and they're notorious bottlers in different ways) and fa cup should be a given

a realistic target for United in 20/21 season in order is:

1) top 4 finish
2) >66 points / min 21 wins in the league (i.e. close gap on Pool & City)
3) last 16 of Champions League and Qtr finals of FA cup as a bare minimum
4) win a trophy

you agree @DNB1 ?

We still in transition bro...rebuild will still be going on next summer.

UTD fans don’t expect trophies yet. It’s rival fans that expect it..

The club still needs modernising from within. Still need a DOF and other basic things other clubs such City and Liverpool have had in place for a while.

True, but Can’t be that far off when you’ll just went to 2 semi finals. Them staple trophies.

Hilarious that one squad signing got niggas asking how many trophies we gonna win.

Rent free...

Ask Chelsea fans how many trophies they winning..cause they look to be spending £250m+ they HAVE to win something..

Last time Man U won trophies, jos... mou... wa... i... char....

Chelsea didn’t win last season, but have been getting trophies for the past couple years.

You guys are Manchester United OG. With great players like Pogba and Martial, it couldn’t be that far away, right ???

no league cup, so its premier league, fa cup and champions league up for grabs right?

anything is possible with KO football so giving it a good go in champions league (spurs & psg got to the finals and they're notorious bottlers in different ways) and fa cup should be a given

1) top 4 finish
4) win a trophy

you agree @DNB1 ?

Teams like Man U ain’t suppose to be going trophy less in more than 3 seasons. They are juggernauts. They have players that won world cups, premier leagues, etc etc on there squad.

Last edited:
@figo it’s a good thing Man Utd fans are more realistic about the club than rival fans..

Yes Man Utd are juggernauts in the fact they can afford to rival City and Liverpool and Chelsea...

However the structure at all those clubs is much better than Utd. Until Utd can modernise like the others we still in a rebuild.

I thought we was on the right track with Jose, bro..trust me when I say I wanted him to work sooooo badly...

But the whole situation was badly managed he wasn’t briefed correctly which meant he wasn’t backed in the way he should be.

1) top 4 finish
4) win a trophy

you agree @DNB1 ?

Yup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back