Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like VDB is happening.

Man Utd getting a deal done in 48 hrs is not believable.

I’ll wait to see him sign the contract.

Last edited:
Conte has an abrasive style of man management that isn't suited to up-and-coming players, also he like signing players he has a successful history with.

Vidal played his best football under Conte at Juve, in the same 3-5-2 formation he utilizes with Inter. Which makes Vidal a logical and pragmatic signing for him.

I know it wan't directed at me but fuck it. If it offends you, let me know.

how would offering knowledge offend anyone? This threads full of banter bro ain’t no one in here getting offended

how would offering knowledge offend anyone? This threads full of banter bro ain’t no one in here getting offended

I didn't check the previous comments before i joined in, could assume there's banter but... there's sensitive people out here

I like to be on my p's and q's until i know i can talk some shit
.:mybad:

Nah but seriously, Donny has been ballin for Ajax in the eredivisie and CL, I think he will do well with Bruno n Pogs.

He reminds me of Thomas Muller at times.

If I was Woodward I would throw everything I had to get De Vrij from Inter. Without a solid defense Man U still ain't winning shit...

Nah..this season is compacted they will be a lot of 2 games a week happening plus all the cup games...he will have plenty of starts

How much trophies you see y’all wining this season OG?

We still in transition bro...rebuild will still be going on next summer.

UTD fans don’t expect trophies yet. It’s rival fans that expect it..

The club still needs modernising from within. Still need a DOF and other basic things other clubs such City and Liverpool have had in place for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Nah..this season is compacted they will be a lot of 2 games a week happening plus all the cup games...he will have plenty of starts

Yeah he'll get his chance... Ironically Real wanted him last year as a cheaper alternative than Pogs lol. Players are bound to get injured and this season even more so. I can see him being successful in the system United played in those last few EL matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back