Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Glaziers and Woodward are at the point of only spending to get top 4...once that’s done they go back to getting rich off the club.

We’ll see tho...

So clear for all to see. Straight out off the Stan Kroenke manual and Solskjaer will play along.

Mmm nah they can keep Van de Beek. We need a right sided winger and an LB (a striker too but that's not happenin').

We need cover for Bruno and Pogba...one will get injured or over used. VDB can play in all midfield positions including DM. For the price, he’s a very decent squad player. I would say he’s better and younger than Grealish and £35m cheaper.

We need cover for Bruno and Pogba...one will get injured or over used. VDB can play in all midfield positions including DM. For the price, he’s a very decent squad player. I would say he’s better and younger than Grealish and £35m cheaper.
Just curious, how many times have u watched VDB play for u to know he is better than Grealish?

We don't have a RW or decent LB at all why we lookin' at depth when there are holes in the 11

Just curious, how many times have u watched VDB play for u to know he is better than Grealish?

Good and fair question. I’ve seen him in CL and around better players than what Grealish plays with so that is probably an unfair comparison.

I guess I was comparing the price and age. He would be the better option but ideally getting both for squad depth would be best.

We don't have a RW or decent LB at all why we lookin' at depth when there are holes in the 11

We all waiting to see if Sancho happens. LB is Shaw, murmurings that Ole is looking at a LB but only to challenge Shaw so Williams can be back up to AWB as he’s right footed.

We need squad depth, we’ve already rinsed Bruno, when he comes off all we got is Lingard and Pierrira. VDB can play that 10 but also he’s a box to box.

We gonna need a Matic replacement too...I know Ole got McSauce working closely with Matic but I’m not sure he’s the answer in that position.

Also how do people see Grealish cause Southgate says Greenwood and Rashford are keeping him out the National team.

I was confused.

I'm not surprised, Barcelona and Real Madrid are national institutions. Any employee thinking he/she can embarrass them on a global stage, will be met with resistance and push-back.

I mean, the Barcelona government granted a Messi building commission, that almost no else would have been given, so he could build a mansion. Even changed the flight patterns at the airport at Messi's behest in order to not disturb him.

As far as they're concerned it's blood in, blood out.. Unless its on their terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back