Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won more trophies than Ole in less time. Says a lot

but ole was rebuilding
tenor.gif

I damn near pissed myself laughing. Acting like daddy just told him, he's leaving the house for good.
Talk about taking football too seriously. He must have no priorities or plans to take his focus and attention. Someone get this guy a tissue.

I damn near pissed myself laughing. Acting like daddy just told him, he's leaving the house for good.
Talk about taking football too seriously. He must have no priorities or plans to take his focus and attention. Someone get this guy a tissue.

dickheads talking to him about Barcelona institution bringing him in like he’s an owner of the club. Looks about 16 wasn’t even a twinkle in his dads bollocks when messi joined.

Yeah the dark side of the beautiful game is that mofos take this shit to heart. Fam is one step away from being the next @DNB1 lol.

But the lil hermano does have a point that Messi is leaving the club after a Legendary L...and basically pulling a Van Persie if the City rumors are true.

I'm not holding my breath.

Woodward is incompetent. A banker trying to pass off as a transfer negotiator.

He's apparently going to wait until near the end of the transfer window to sign Sancho. He expects BVB to cave.

It seems Glaziers and Woodward are at the point of only spending to get top 4...once that’s done they go back to getting rich off the club.

We’ll see tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back