Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Djemba and Bebe were worse players sure but they came and went with no trouble at all. Same with Di Maria, he was gone after one season and tbh I think it was a mistake to allow that.

Sanchez again he came and went. Was benched and caused no issues.

Pogba not only has been awful for the majority of his time on the pitch but he's loud and draws negative headlines. You think Ole wants to start him? I don't. But if he drops him it's gonna be a story and his agent gonna amp up and blah blah

That's never happened with a signin' before at United and now we have to decide whether to give him an improved deal or let him wallow around startin' games and bein' mediocre for two years

Pound for pound he the worst signin' we've made for me

Yeah I get that but TBF when the TEAM arnt delivering everything is magnified, couple that with social media and its even more magnified...

The fact United are doing so shit puts the spotlight on every signing and move that a player makes as we are all looking for a saviour and the media/social media (and haters) etc are all looking for a scapegoat and a negative story to spin...

Imagine we were this shit (and the world had social media) when we signed, Djemba Djemba, Taibi, Kleberson or Bebe and broke the transfer record to sign Veron, that ultimately failed and turned out to be a bust... But because we were still balling at the time it was laughed off with a shrug...

IMO... the best dribbler thus far

The direct and penetrative style of dribbling... if he stalled, he was taking the piss.

Just look at the pitch conditions, the tackles and he mostly played whilst intoxicated from alcohol. Unreal balance.

Patrick Barclay (Sportswriter): "...he could beat anybody in any way he chose. For fun he'd play a one-two off the opponent's shins."

George Best

PL...it’s UK customers I think.
I subscribe to BT Sports and Sky Sports. Since lockdown this provided all the games..

Now they’re going back to 3pm kick offs on Saturday and if your team is playing you gotta pay and additional £14.99 per match.

You guys don't need subscription, as long as, you've got good internet connection and if necessary a VPN...

Hit me up, I know sites that can provide free and clear match streams.

Cinema and football subscription... two things I've gone years without.

The internet is a beautiful thing.

I subscribe to BT Sports and Sky Sports. Since lockdown this provided all the games..

Now they’re going back to 3pm kick offs on Saturday and if your team is playing you gotta pay and additional £14.99 per match.

LOL, is that how those fuckers are playing it now? You're already paying Sky Sports and BT Sports for the privilege each month, they can fuck off.

Where exactly is that money going to though? If it's MUTV for example, then they're probably using it as a way to subsidise from a lack of gate receipts, and if they didn't provide this service it wasn't going to be shown on bt, sky or amazon anyways.

Still fucked up but I get why clubs may decide to go this route

The direct and penetrative style of dribbling... if he stalled, he was taking the piss.

Just look at the pitch conditions, the tackles and he mostly played whilst intoxicated from alcohol. Unreal balance.

Patrick Barclay (Sportswriter): "...he could beat anybody in any way he chose. For fun he'd play a one-two off the opponent's shins."

George Best

He was a good dribbler but the defending there was pure shit lol.

George Best

And he was kicked to pieces and never went down whilst braking defenders ankles...

One of the best footballers of all time and he didnt even fulfil his potential...

This documentary was brilliant and also sad as fck at the same time:

He was a good dribbler but the defending there was pure shit lol.

That's true. I factored that in.

Then i thought of the pitch conditions, footwear technology, lack of sport science... all which have a greater impact on the one with ball possession, particularly whilst dribbling.

Even now the weaker team prefers playing in inclement weather, because it helps lower the standard of play of the superior team.

Due to the fact that the superior team will have the more possession.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back