Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Premier League is blessed with some of the best midfielders in world football... but which creative superstar out of Kevin De Bruyne, Thiago Alcantara and Paul Pogba comes out on top?

Interesting article... Just saying!

The Premier League is blessed with some of the best midfielders in world football... but which creative superstar out of Kevin De Bruyne, Thiago Alcantara and Paul Pogba comes out on top?

Pogba slander, wow, did not expect that from u.

Salute to the Lil ones making some kind of profit. In all seriousness though, I am kinda glad they’re losing money. They let the racist scumbags fly high without punishing them.
My Trini brethren, the team you have pledge of your allegiance with is filled with the same scum. We on the other hand have zero incidents with that shit. Come and join the other side

cUBl3vh.png

CL is in our DNA

Last edited:
7u

Which one of them do you prefer? To me it's Kevin because he is the most efficient with the ball and doesn't choke when it matters the most on the big occasions. Thiago and Pogba are clearly more technically gifted but Kevin's flair is something else. It's more based on creating/scoring something out of nothing.

My Trini brethren, the team you have pledge of your allegiance with is filled with the same scum. We on the other hand have zero incidents with that shit. Come and join the other side

View attachment 377664

CL is in our DNA

Good point. And quite frankly, it is one of the reason why I tune into Serie a less, due to racism shit going on
Inter Milan at times let those ultras go without punishment like Napoli, an a rack of other teams. It infuriates my soul.
Until then, it is what it is.

AC Milan one of the kings of Champs league.

Good point. And quite frankly, it is one of the reason why I tune into Serie a less, due to racism shit going on
Inter Milan at times let those ultras go without punishment like Napoli, an a rack of other teams. It infuriates my soul.
Until then, it is what it is.

AC Milan one of the kings of Champs league.
Shit is embarrassing. I wouldn't support Milan either if It was surrounded with racist fags. Fck em, but luckily our record is clean

You guys in England get hustled on a consistent basis it seems.

Only on the football... America has to pay $100 for boxing PPV, whereas we pay £19.99... Plus we basically get DAZN included in our Sky Sports package (the boxing part anyway)...

How much do you guys pay for Fox Sports and ESPN Sports etc if you wanted to watch the NBA, NFL, NHL etc (the American equivalent of Sky/BT Sports)???

7u
Which one of them do you prefer? To me it's Kevin because he is the most efficient with the ball and doesn't choke when it matters the most on the big occasions. Thiago and Pogba are clearly more technically gifted but Kevin's flair is something else. It's more based on creating/scoring something out of nothing.

Agreed with all. Kevin is consistent and effective with his distribution of the ball.
It's what makes him a top midfielder, but a top player in general in world football

OK, if you want a good laugh on a Sunday check this out LMMMMMAAAOO

Kevin Hart Laughing GIF by Real Husbands of Hollywood - Find & Share on  GIPHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back