Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A chelsea guy happy about the possibility United might start functioning right. Incredible
"Start functioning right"

giphy.gif

Can someone break down and explain this Stormzy/Chip beef to me? Apparently Stormzy rocking up to his yard with his boys... Me ain't got a fucking clue what they're pissed off about

Can someone break down and explain this Stormzy/Chip beef to me? Apparently Stormzy rocking up to his yard with his boys... Me ain't got a fucking clue what they're pissed off about
Chip dropped a track Waze with some subliminals which Stormzy thought was for him. Stormzy replied with his own subliminals in I Dunno. Then randomly he turns up at Chip's yard with some goons dressed all in black, possibly to stop by for a cup of tea, probably not.. A chick in the vid (some have said it's Chip's manager) tells Stormzy he's disrespectful for that. Stormzy tells her to tell Chip to phone him. Chip drops Killer MC (light) and Flowers (hard shot) and here we are

Chip dropped a track Waze with some subliminals which Stormzy thought was for him. Stormzy replied with his own subliminals in I Dunno. Then randomly he turns up at Chip's yard with some goons dressed all in black, possibly to stop by for a cup of tea, probably not.. A chick in the vid (some have said it's Chip's manager) tells Stormzy he's disrespectful for that. Stormzy tells her to tell Chip to phone him. Chip drops Killer MC (light) and Flowers (hard shot) and here we are

Pretty weak, its not even like the sub is definitely aimed Stormzy...

Seen alot of people saying Stormz is weak for not pulling up on Wiley, Yungen or Cadell but is pulling up on Chip, who openly admits hes not on road like that... Its easy to act up when you know there are no repercussions...

LMAAAAAAO just seen a comment on Chip's video from the official Shell Youtube channel...

'This location looks familiar… Just a quick reminder that filming at our forecourts requires our approval and careful planning to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff.'

:imdead:

Oh... I really thought there was more to it for it to kick off than that

Pretty weak, its not even like the sub is definitely aimed Stormzy...

Seen alot of people saying Stormz is weak for not pulling up on Wiley, Yungen or Cadell but is pulling up on Chip, who openly admits hes not on road like that... Its easy to act up when you know there are no repercussions...
Oh... I really thought there was more to it for it to kick off than that
That's all I've seen so far but my guess is it's deeper than rap. These guys were cool with each other so who knows if a violation occureed privately.

People showing up to your spot with goons is a no no

I understand y'all can't just shoot people across the pond but some type of buss head affi gwaan

Then i thought of the pitch conditions, footwear technology, lack of sport science... all which have a greater impact on the one with ball possession, particularly whilst dribbling
But they were still amateurs. Let him face professionals and much more organized defending that guy's like Baggio, Romario Ronaldo, Laudrup etc. had to face in the late 80-2000s.
Those guys would make them 60s defenders look functionally retarded

People showing up to your spot with goons is a no no

I understand y'all can't just shoot people across the pond but some type of buss head affi gwaan

This supposed beef ain't serious. Chalk this up as... 'entertainment beef' (It's good that's all it is)

After all if they really wanted to, heads could roll.

A month or 2 ago in my old neighbourhood, there was a shootout between couple niggas and the cops.

Guns ain't hard to find in the city.

This supposed beef ain't serious. Chalk this up as... 'entertainment beef' (It's good that's all it is)

After all if they really wanted to, heads could roll.

A month or 2 ago in my old neighbourhood, there was a shootout between couple niggas and the cops.

Guns ain't hard to find in the city.
Ijs that some major violation
Ain't gon be no fucking diss record from me after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back