Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dasmooth1 do you have an opinion on this war
Aint no civil war. All fanbases have differences of opinion in them.

I know Liverpool fans last season who were talking about if Salah left they'd be able to cope because Mane is the key. Most Liverpool fans would hate to lose Salah. There are always differences especislly when a club descends into the shitshow we have.

The club is so badly run.

I’ve went from road yute to managing a whole call centre.

Legal now.

If road man or any employee under me were as incompetent as top level management at Utd, they would be managed out of a job.

Had to do it on road and in the office.

An average black man instinctively knows to hit the minimum targets. To get ahead a black man gotta work twice as hard as his counterparts.

^^^the above mentality does not exist at Utd. SMFH.

However. SMH. It kinda does, cause as far as the Glaziers are concerned. Ed Woodward continually lands lucrative sponsorship deals and ensures the Glaziers see regular dividend payouts..on top of helping them acquire the club in the first place.

Should’ve had Pogba resigned before the window opened. Idiots.

Should have got Ole his targets. Sancho, Grealish and Upamecano. Failed another manager. IDIOTS!

And speaking of Ole, nobody told you man to give him the job after the PSG win. He was hired as a caretaker until the end of the season. You should have let the season play out. (I said this at the time he was given the perm job, I know I back Ole but check the threads if you don’t believe me)...after the PSG win it went to pot.

But well done Ole for getting third last season. For that you deserve a crack at the rest of October. But if it goes how I think it will, you should be gone in November. Sorry bruv...

HIRE A FUCKING DOF! why do fans have to explain the basics to you man?

This my rant...how I feel about this club.

@EdWoodward

The club is so badly run.

I’ve went from road yute to managing a whole call centre.

Legal now.

If road man or any employee under me were as incompetent as top level management at Utd, they would be managed out of a job.

Had to do it on road and in the office.

An average black man instinctively knows to hit the minimum targets. To get ahead a black man gotta work twice as hard as his counterparts.

^^^the above mentality does not exist at Utd. SMFH.

However. SMH. It kinda does, cause as far as the Glaziers are concerned. Ed Woodward continually lands lucrative sponsorship deals and ensures the Glaziers see regular dividend payouts..on top of helping them acquire the club in the first place.

Should’ve had Pogba resigned before the window opened. Idiots.

Should have got Ole his targets. Sancho, Grealish and Upamecano. Failed another manager. IDIOTS!

And speaking of Ole, nobody told you man to give him the job after the PSG win. He was hired as a caretaker until the end of the season. You should have let the season play out. (I said this at the time he was given the perm job, I know I back Ole but check the threads if you don’t believe me)...after the PSG win it went to pot.

But well done Ole for getting third last season. For that you deserve a crack at the rest of October. But if it goes how I think it will, you should be gone in November. Sorry bruv...

HIRE A FUCKING DOF! why do fans have to explain the basics to you man?

This my rant...how I feel about this club.

@EdWoodward

Barzz.

I should read this, listening to the 'red bull and guinness riddim'

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back