Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse high profile signing?

Because Anderson Maguire fortune jumps out

No he's the worst signin'. Anderson started two CL finals you don't do that if you're a failure. Fortune was a solid squaddie for years and Maguire as wack as he is won't ever destabilise the squad in the way Pogba does.

I've been talking this guy up with my boys since March.

He's the first choice from Norwich to take yet others have gone and he's still there.

I assumed Arsenal would pick him up for the creativity outlet....

Also to answer the other question of why he's not left, combo of money Norwich asking for plus the kid is loyal to them for giving him the opportunity so he was cool to stay with them and help them come up again

No he's the worst signin'. Anderson started two CL finals you don't do that if you're a failure. Fortune was a solid squaddie for years and Maguire as wack as he is won't ever destabilise the squad in the way Pogba does.

Pogba is no way the worst but its been a failed transfer...

Djemba Djemba (so bad they named him twice), Bebe and also Di Maria and Sanchez (500k a week) in recent times... Im sure there are plenty more...

Djemba Djemba (so bad they named him twice), Bebe and also Di Maria and Sanchez (500k a week) in recent times... Im sure there are plenty more...

Failed transfer is appropriate and fair than worst.

For United to not only break their own transfer record but also the world (at the time), Pogba came with big expectations and it's clear that he hasn't delivered

Djemba and Bebe were worse players sure but they came and went with no trouble at all. Same with Di Maria, he was gone after one season and tbh I think it was a mistake to allow that.

Sanchez again he came and went. Was benched and caused no issues.

Pogba not only has been awful for the majority of his time on the pitch but he's loud and draws negative headlines. You think Ole wants to start him? I don't. But if he drops him it's gonna be a story and his agent gonna amp up and blah blah

That's never happened with a signin' before at United and now we have to decide whether to give him an improved deal or let him wallow around startin' games and bein' mediocre for two years

Pound for pound he the worst signin' we've made for me

There is no fucking civil war!! That shit is the only thing that gets me vex.

We are allowed to have different opinions.

My opinion on Pogba is turning negative. He better perform after internationals.

I don’t believe Ole is scared to drop him.

There is no fucking civil war!! That shit is the only thing that gets me vex.

We are allowed to have different opinions.

My opinion on Pogba is turning negative. He better perform after internationals.

You say no civil war but i Don't see no peace agreement been done any time

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back