Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People going crazy at the government regarding allowing fans in yet all I see is more and more players catching covid!

I thought these man should be the last to catch it given the bubble's they operate in.

How can fans return when the players themselves keep catching it?

People going crazy at the government regarding allowing fans in yet all I see is more and more players catching covid!

I thought these man should be the last to catch it given the bubble's they operate in.

How can fans return when the players themselves keep catching it?

I just said the same thing... Its ridiculous clubs actually asking fans to sign that petition when more and more players are catching it, plus cases are on the rise... It not just safety within the stadium, as most of the 8000-15,000 fans use public transport to get to the stadium...

TBH I think alot of clubs and chairmen are coming across proper selfish and more concerned about money rather than safety, as most EPL and EFL clubs can survive fine with the TV money that they receive, just look at the money spent in transfer window... With minimum running costs weekends they are also saving money with staff etc... I think alot chairmen are making more of the issue then they need, trying to cover the poor way they have run their clubs...

I saw on SkySportNews that loads of non league/bottom of the pyramid clubs are now getting 3-4x the amount of fans they normally get due to fans just wanting to watch live football, which is dope...

I have no idea what's going on but soon he said i thought black lives matter he became a 50 year old white man reading the daily mail
Lmao
I think he was talking about Stormzy being a hypocrite, the same day he was at that BLM rally he turned up at Chip’s house on some nonsense.
Edit: Video

Lmao
I think he was talking about Stormzy being a hypocrite, the same day he was at that BLM rally he turned up at Chip’s house on some nonsense.
It's not hypocritical man saying black lives matter doesn't mean if you have a problem with someone you can't beat them up lol

Chip went full daily mail oooo what about black on black violence and I thought black lives matter

Reactions: GNS
Nah he shudda skipped United and gone straight to Madrid like he wanted. Utd was always just a detour.

Or he cudda joined and not been trash.

Either way he the worst signin' we've made durin' my time supportin' the club.

Also I don't believe this at all
Worse high profile signing?

Because Anderson Maguire fortune jumps out

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back