Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca really are broke. Can’t understand why they ain’t let Messi go? Lol they clearly can’t afford him.

Barca really are broke. Can’t understand why they ain’t let Messi go? Lol they clearly can’t afford him.
So you heard about the Memphis thing lol. The Lyon sale was a go but La Liga apparently shut it down cause of our massive wage bills. Shout out to Bartomeu, only a dummy would think he's done a good job

I'm a united fan
So am I

Spider-Man-Pointing-Meme.jpg

Barcelona and Madrid been in the red for years, especially Barca.

They're both considered national institutions (the "real" in the club name literally implies so) so the government have and will provide subsidy when they need to polish their books or provide handouts.

According to insiders, Josep Bartomeu was advised by many, to let Messi go and allow City to pay for the release clause without litigation.

They felt his wage package had outweighed the benefits he brings to the club.

In case you doubt me...

City was never gonna pay for that release clause

They most definitely were... They even told messi they would pay for his lawyer fees, if it came to that.

City, PSG... those clubs are a nation-state owned by the kind of billionaires (the whole fam are billionaires or damn near type shit), who can blow a couple billions and not stress it.

One of the upper management people in Dubai, bought Yaya Toure as a birthday gift for the sheikh (ironic)

They were ready to pay Messi's release clause at the time but some new political/business relationship with Spain meant they didn't want to cause friction early in a relationship.

Money is not a thing for them. That's why FFP was created, 'cause of those kind of clubs.

Free flemmo
Batty bwoi dem ah get too bright

Yoo i was close to tears, when i saw the footage, hoping to hear it... Man really said that (allegedly)

Worst thing you can do is offend a LGBT or the people that claim to be a jew. Cut off your money stream, real quick

One of the upper management people in Dubai, bought Yaya Toure as a birthday gift for the sheikh (ironic)
Umm expound on this
You gotta be careful fucking with these people in 2020. They WILL stop your money. Wouldn't be surprised if they ended up terminating his contract
It ain't een being careful
Blood said he ain't say it
When you're Jamaican and have the rep we do they be straining their ears trying to pick up something to cry about. If bruv did call di pussyole ah fish, he's not gonna be blatant with it unless it's some heat of the moment shit and they were bout to kick off

You heard it?

Nah. I added allegedly.. They didn't need no audio.

The accusation and the publicity the media gave it, was all that was needed.

When you're Jamaican and have the rep we do they be straining their ears trying to pick up something to cry about. If bruv did call di pussyole ah fish, he's not gonna be blatant with it unless it's some heat of the moment shit and they were bout to kick off

Real talk

Umm expound on this

Nothing much else to say..

For the upcoming sheik's b'day, someone decided signing Yaya Toure would be a good gift.

The sheikh must have liked Yaya's skills otherwise it would have been a stupid idea.

I added ironic 'cause Yaya got pissed when no one at the club gave him a b'day gift (well the media reported he wanted a cake)

After that his relationship with the club soured.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back