Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are signing new players on high wages it doesn't look good Letting go someone who needs a living still.

This pandemic is no one's fault but some how businesses have found away to make people feel sorry for them and ignore people on the ground

It's not in my hands.

Dont drink Özil's kool aid.

This just highlights the genius behind this ozil move he puts pressure directly on arsenal and anyone who questions it looks like they hate people on the ground level I ain't saying he cares I'm just saying he has constantly found ways to put pressure on arsenal

Gotta agree. This is a great chess move by Ozil and the team, and it continues to make Arsenal look like the bad guys and also him the victim as he continues to be frozen out. Props to him.

Last edited:
U sure he is that good of a player??? U are about to find out how good of a job Diego Simone does to make Atletico a defensive juggernaut.

He started off as McTominay type but he's improved into a well-rounded midfielder.

Keeps hold of the ball well; dribbling and passing, rarely out of position, good anticipation..

Since last yr summer, I've been surprised no top teams have paid for his relatively low release clause... I think he's just as good, if not better than tolisso.

You could be right and maybe other teams think he's an overachiever due to Simeone's tactics.

Gotta agree. This is a great chess move by Ozil and the team, and it continues to make Arsenal look like the bad guys and also him the victim as he continues to be frozen out. Props to him.

Wenger isnt walking through those doors again. This will be forgotten about in a couple of weeks.

A £350k a week victim. Only in sports and politics do you hear that bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back