Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both upper management and Mourinho are to blame for his tenure at United.

He did great in terms of accomplishments, based on the quality of the squad. Then, he became toxic in the final season, due to the board's lack of support.

I mentioned Rashford, Fred & Martial 'cause just like Pogba, they've never had a manager who didn't like them and Pogba has played for a taskmaster in Conte & Deschamps.

Jose's problem is he seems to lack the emotional intelligence to understand that not everyone can be educated/coached the same way. He has multiple kids so he should know this, but he probably compartmentalizes and just continues with his abrasive style.

Legendary tactical game-planner and (once upon a time) great manager... he'll have to show he still is at Tottenham.

See you a real one. This is what the real issue is for the fan boys. They upset that Jose was sacked and replaced with Ole. They not upset with Jose getting sacked cause lets face it..he been getting sacked..especially at their club.

If we lost 6-1 yesterday and Allegri or Nagglesman or maybe even Poch was in charge it would be less of an issue..it's because it's Ole.

And I get that.

Allegri, Nagglesman, Poch, Bill Parsons, Sven Ericsson, Phil jackson what are you even on here with this coaching list??

Hahahaha, Fan boy is your rebuttal? Ok. Jose Mourinho is modern day GOAT coach, regardless how your pumpkin seed rebuttal is. The man win trophies, so whats there to be angry about OG. You're more concern about his sacking than he is. I get it, you're hurt, we all been there, hurt before OG. Your squad is the one getting ran thru off the block. I pity Ole situation because close minded man u fans and the board continue to give him watery shit and expect him to make wine from it.

Ole, the champions league goalscorer with playing alongside my beloved Dwight Yorke in the final is a don. The Norwegian star with Tore André Flo. I go way back paying attention to Ole and his national team/club. Red White & and black OG. If you don't get it, you will never get it. (YOU) Don't swing this into a Mou vs Ole thing. In your head, and the bottle of gin you gulp down during these cutass, thats of your thinking, OG DNB bruv.

Your beloved Pogba was bought during who's time? US $89 mill? bu bu bu bu he spend plenty cash money on players. Yea, on your idol Paul Pogba. Oh, and of course, Fred, another one you big up, consistently.

Shout Out to Ole. He's doing wonders at the wheel. I hope he stays, honestly. He is not toxic but you'll fans sure is. And why keep taking shots at the board? They're spending. Ole is taking the "Shut up and coach" approached quite well, and you'll fans like it as well. Just take the ass-whooping and keep it pushing mate, it be like that b.

So who you guys getting next to help Ole at the wheel?
Sarr? Sancho? Cavani on the way, Telles on the way. A couple new defenders?

Welp the best CB we have is leavin' for no good reason.

Maguire was never ever ever ever goin' to be worth anywhere near the money we paid and he actually seems to be gettin' worse.

I don't imagine this new LB gonna make life any easier for Maguire either.

30 on this Traore from Atalanta that is banter.

We need a proper striker but United fans are gonna cry if someone takes minutes away from Martial so I guess Cavani is the best we could actually find.

Ole got himself into this position by forcin' Kaku out the club, spendin' all last summer chasin' Maguire, sellin' Smalling for no reason, backin' Pogba despite all available evidence and defendin' this trash board.

No sympathy for brudda at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back