Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao on their necks this isn't real

Liverpool Vs villa was just football

Spurs Vs United will always be personal with Jose Pogba Shaw martial rashford etc and you didn't just lose it was humiliation at OLD TRAFFORD!! just my opinion
Lmao, since they have not won the League in such a long time, humiliation like this is normal to them. At least they have their history to keep them warm at night.

If United lost 6 1 to Chelsea it wouldn't be as big the Jose aspect makes it a big deal

Yea only if you’re a Jose fan boy does it make it a big deal.

The rest of the world think Ole isn’t good enough and the board hasn't supported the team.

Reactions: GNS

The rest of the world think Ole isn’t good enough and the board hasn't supported the team.
Yo the mourinho stanboyism has been peak in here
I like mo he's a character but I never want him near man u ever again
Nothing he's doing now is gonna change that

Everything you just said proves my point Jose wasn't good enough the board didn't back him and he's gone somewhere with less funds but they have backed him and he's humiliated your club

The Liverpool/Vila result was definitely worse in terms of a one off game, Liverpool conceding 7 goals to a team who are/were relegation candidates... Whereas United had 10 men and lost to top team/manager...

BUT, Liverpool will bounce back, it seems more of a freak result (this season has been mad so far)... I would rather be in Liverpool's position then United's right now...The problem and worrying thing with the United game, it just underscores how shit we have become and the poor management, tactics and recruiting system that we have in place.

We know how good Liverpool are, you don't become a bad team or manager overnight but the United game wasn't just a one off game, its been like this for ages and yesterdays game has just put an exclamation mark on it...

Everything you just said proves my point Jose wasn't good enough the board didn't back him and he's gone somewhere with less funds but they have backed him and he's humiliated your club

Jose spent £380m. And still needed more.

I’m just saying...he wasn’t backed to his standards but was backed more than most managers in the PL.

If they let Sancho, Chilwell and Tammy join the England squad they should let Greenwood and Foden.

Them niggas linked up with 2 girls. These man had a full blown party on Saturday night.

Jose spent £380m. And still needed more.

I’m just saying...he wasn’t backed to his standards but was backed more than most managers in the PL.

Jose Mourinho at Man U: 2 trophies
Ole: Golden Egg, and with mad acquisition (cavani, telles, etc etc)

At the end of the day, the objective is to win trophies, OG. You can continue to gaggle about prices, if your coach ain’t winning you nothing, you ain’t really saying anything.

Last edited:
Jose Mourinho at Man U: 2 trophies
Ole: Golden Egg, and with mad acquisition (cavani, telles, etc etc)

At the end of the day, the objective is to win trophies, OG. You can continue to gaggle about prices, if your coach ain’t winning you nothing, you ain’t really saying anything.

See you a real one. This is what the real issue is for the fan boys. They upset that Jose was sacked and replaced with Ole. They not upset with Jose getting sacked cause lets face it..he been getting sacked..especially at their club.

If we lost 6-1 yesterday and Allegri or Nagglesman or maybe even Poch was in charge it would be less of an issue..it's because it's Ole.

And I get that.

Apparently Madrid mad cause Arsenal don't need to even talk to them to get Partey. They went straight to La Liga and paid the release clause. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back