#mrparkthebus
#hesfinish
#thegameispasthim
#hecantadapt
#heistotoughonplayersbruv
#hedoesntrespectourgreatwoodwardandtheboard
#heneedstobabyourfootballplayers

Season is early.

@toheeb27 ndombele was good today. He played good team football. He seems to finally understand why Jose was getting tough on him. He needs to be fit. That is totally up to him
I am glad he is turning things around. I think Dele Alli will turn things around too. Once u understand the commitment Mourinho needs from u, the sky is the limit.

Some are willing to put in the work, some just rely on their passing variations....

I am glad he is turning things around. I think Dele Alli will turn things around too. Once u understand the commitment Mourinho needs from u, the sky is the limit.

Some are willing to put in the work, some just rely on their passing variations....

Leopards don’t change their spots. These are the same bluffers that thru Jose Mourinho under the bus and I reckon they would do the same to Ole.

- Roy Keane

90441192-4732-4D31-92DE-52496D472C0E.gif

I would believe that if...

He played Rashford and Fred, didn't want to swap Martial for Perisic (Guess they all wasn't trying as well)

Talking like the man hasn't admitted he was toxic towards the end.

He gets his first big win and he's flawless again,

Bet you wasn't saying that the last time he was at stamford bridge... looking like relegation-threatened team.

I would believe that if...

He played Rashford and Fred, didn't want to swap Martial for Perisic (Guess they all wasn't trying as well)

Talking like the man hasn't admitted he was toxic towards the end.

He gets his first big win and he's flawless again,

Bet you wasn't saying that the last time he was at stamford bridge... looking like relegation-threatened team.
I promised myself no Rashford slander this season (good kid), but u go look yourself in the mirror and ask how Rashford/Fred are doing for u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back