Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you heard about the Memphis thing lol. The Lyon sale was a go but La Liga apparently shut it down cause of our massive wage bills. Shout out to Bartomeu, only a dummy would think he's done a good job

I was referring to them enforcing more paycuts to staff and players. Due to regulations, all players can leave if they do not want to take pay cuts with something like 20 days full pay for each year of service at the club.

Essentially Messi can leave if he wants. Of course they can negotiate with each player.

Th
You gotta be careful fucking with these people in 2020. They WILL stop your money. Wouldn't be surprised if they ended up terminating his contract
They stopped a game in France because of a homofobic banner I think it was Nice playing at home and another one in Germany because of chants towards a fucking owner as if that hurts any players and should be a reason to stop a match. But if it's racism they'll just ignore it or tell the fans to behave on the speakers.

martin3.png

They stopped a game in France because of a homofobic banner I think it was Nice playing at home and another one in Germany because of chants towards a fucking owner as if that hurts any players and should be a reason to stop a match. But if it's racism they'll just ignore it or tell the fans to behave on the speakers.

View attachment 375411

Follow the money...

That's why it gets pushed heavy on all forms of media.

Media is full of shit. Yaya felt under appreciated because they only gave him a cake while they gave Tevez a fresh Bugatti Veyron.

That makes more sense...

He should be getting statue but during the lockdown, they already announced that David Silva will be getting one, and he was still playing for them.

They clearly don't respect Yaya.

Giroud should of left during the summer Hes not a squad bench guy but i appreciate he offers us a plan b
He will get playing time. Once this international break is over, the schedule is going to be insane. We will mostly be playing every 3-4 days. Hopefully Lampard rotates more this season. Plus with our track record, injuries are in play.

Was more of a DM last season, but Rennes is giving him a lot of freedom this season. France let him be more box to box today.

like @Mr Nonchalant said, at the rate at which he is improving, could be a 10 in the future. Has the technical ability to do it.

I just realized You been mentioning his skillset since last season. These new youths on another level. Soon to be a Box to box player for ?? . Couple of the regulars for France better beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back