Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I say that???
C’mon bruh, you actually play football. Why is this hard for you to understand?

lmao @ Jose. Do I need to remind you that one of the reasons he got sacked because he didn’t get another defender and had a melt down?

You're sayin' Maguires signin' means Pogba will play better and then you said some stuff about defensive duties.

I'm sayin' the defence was actually better under Jose so that point falls flat

Bruh, Mata has always been squad member for Utd. He has never been a definite starter week in week out.

Surely your own logic tells you that a squad player is not better than a key player???

Well that's not true is it. He was a starter for a long while and it's only Ole who doesn't play him regularly.

Also. That's beside the point. I didn't ask you who toy think is the better player. I asked who you think was the better signin'.

You're sayin' Maguires signin' means Pogba will play better and then you said some stuff about defensive duties.

I'm sayin' the defence was actually better under Jose so that point falls flat

But I never said that tho!! YOUR saying that...

I said with the defence being more stabilised it allows the likes of Pogba to be more creative.

Jose said he couldn’t play Fred because he didn’t trust his defence. Which meant Pogba was doing more defensive work. You can find direct quotes if you need to.

Now the defence is more stable, Fred/McSauce or Matic can play the holding which frees up Pogba to be more creative. Obviously he will still have to do defensive work but if the holding and the back four are more trust worthy it gives Pogba the chance to be more of a playmaker.

Well that's not true is it. He was a starter for a long while and it's only Ole who doesn't play him regularly.

Also. That's beside the point. I didn't ask you who toy think is the better player. I asked who you think was the better signin'.

I think Pogba is the better signing. Faster, stronger, better passing range and better defensively.

But I never said that tho!! YOUR saying that...

I said with the defence being more stabilised it allows the likes of Pogba to be more creative.

Jose said he couldn’t play Fred because he didn’t trust his defence. Which meant Pogba was doing more defensive work. You can find direct quotes if you need to.

Now the defence is more stable, Fred/McSauce or Matic can play the holding which frees up Pogba to be more creative. Obviously he will still have to do defensive work but if the holding and the back four are more trust worthy it gives Pogba the chance to be more of a playmaker.

Lol bro we've had Pogba for four years now. Two of them were before Fred

Again, the defence is not more stable now. Stop sayin' that. Sauce and Fred are not better than Herrera and Matic was better two years ago than he is now. What world are you livin' in.

This is all my point we've had this exact set up before, but with defence which concedes fewer goals, better partners for Pogba on midfield and a better striker up front.

Even if this statement is truly from him there are many issues Africa has to address on a political, social and structural level before something like this could even be implemented. For example corrupt agents who hawk African players to European clubs so they can take their cut. The corrupt governing bodies (I'm looking at you NFA). Plus stadiums costs hundreds of millions of dollars (unless you get the Chinese to build them which brings about its own issues). It's a nice ideal but that's all it will be

Even if this statement is truly from him there are many issues Africa has to address on a political, social and structural level before something like this could even be implemented. For example corrupt agents who hawk African players to European clubs so they can take their cut. The corrupt governing bodies (I'm looking at you NFA). Plus stadiums costs hundreds of millions of dollars (unless you get the Chinese to build them which brings about its own issues). It's a nice ideal but that's all it will be

They definitely would have to pool billions of dollars to fund this project. And the corruption that exist in some of these countries is another issue.

I think a big message would be if these players picked their parents country to play for.

I always found it strange at the height of the hate for sterling he continued to represent England. A couple of these guys picked Jamaica etc and been respected

I think a big message would be if these players picked their parents country to play for.

I always found it strange at the height of the hate for sterling he continued to represent England. A couple of these guys picked Jamaica etc and been respected
It's sad but that is a visible effect of slavery, colonialism and the lack of identity that a lot of blacks born in Britain have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back