Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to be fair, Mata has played more games out of position usually coming in off the right. He’s much better playing behind the forwards

He’s been at Utd 4 years longer and only got 17 more goals and 99 more appearances. Pogba would smash Mata record if he was here another 4 years. Nah he’s not a better signing.

Yes, He has been playing deep lying playmaker in a team where Fred wasn’t playing, Jose was blooding McSauce and Matic wasn’t performing as he is this season. Even tho you don’t like Maguire he has stabilised us at the back with the addition of arguably the best defensive right back in the world. Going forward he was passing to Lingard to create as a 10 who has scored 0 and only assisted a couple in nearly two years.

You have to use context. If you say Pogba has been mediocre then a lot of players around him were very very bad.

???? Pogba only scored double digits for us once, in his penalty takin' season. I'm sure none of us want that again. Mata scored 10 goals three times in a row and did it while not really bein' Jose or Van Gaals type of player. That's just on the pitch. If we include off the pitch stuff it's even less debatable.

????????????? Bro lol seriously what are you on. Matic was our best player in 17/18. Fred wasn't there. Sauce wasn't in the picture til March. Pogba played there in 16/17 with Herrera and Ibra and Carrick. He played there for Ole with and was weak too from Jan onwards in 18/19.

So Maguire is meant to make Pogba play better fam this nonsense is what I'm talkin' about that's bullshit. Defense wasn't an issue for lost of Pogba's time at United.

Lol Lingard so Mata, Ibra, Kaku, Martial, Rash, Mik these man aren't good enough for Pogba nah? Bruno is gonna connect it all yeah smh

???? Pogba only scored double digits for us once, in his penalty takin' season. I'm sure none of us want that again. Mata scored 10 goals three times in a row and did it while not really bein' Jose or Van Gaals type of player. That's just on the pitch. If we include off the pitch stuff it's even less debatable.

????????????? Bro lol seriously what are you on. Matic was our best player in 17/18. Fred wasn't there. Sauce wasn't in the picture til March. Pogba played there in 16/17 with Herrera and Ibra and Carrick. He played there for Ole with and was weak too from Jan onwards in 18/19.

So Maguire is meant to make Pogba play better fam this nonsense is what I'm talkin' about that's bullshit. Defense wasn't an issue for lost of Pogba's time at United.

Lol Lingard so Mata, Ibra, Kaku, Martial, Rash, Mik these man aren't good enough for Pogba nah? Bruno is gonna connect it all yeah smh

If defence was never an issue why, as you have said multiple times has Pogba being playing in a defensive roll for most of his time here???

You keep saying he’s not a DM?????!!!!

If defence was never an issue why, as you have said multiple times has Pogba being playing in a defensive roll for most of his time here???

You keep saying he’s not a DM?????!!!!

Point being clearly Pogba had to attend to defensive duties in recent past. My point was with the defence now more stabilised, it can hopefully clear the way for more creativeness.

Some of the points I’m not sure if your serious.

First tome I ever heard anyone say Mata is better than Pogba at Utd...I was kinda thrown tbh

Point being clearly Pogba had to attend to defensive duties in recent past. My point was with the defence now more stabilised, it can hopefully clear the way for more creativeness.

Maguires presence doesn't mean the deep midfielders don't have to defend that's ridiculous.

Do I need to remind you that our defence was better under Jose again?

Am I to take it from this that it is your opinion that Pogba has been a better signin' than Mata?

Bruh, Mata has always been squad member for Utd. He has never been a definite starter week in week out.

Surely your own logic tells you that a squad player is not better than a key player???

Maguires presence doesn't mean the deep midfielders don't have to defend that's ridiculous.

Do I need to remind you that our defence was better under Jose again?

Where did I say that???
C’mon bruh, you actually play football. Why is this hard for you to understand?

lmao @ Jose. Do I need to remind you that one of the reasons he got sacked because he didn’t get another defender and had a melt down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back